PDA

View Full Version : Essential Oils In m&p

Truly_Scrumptious
24-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Hi there,

I'm wanting to use essential oils for the first time in my m&p but want to get it right (for obvious reasons lol). Use fo at 2%, is it the same for eo or not?

Many thanks indeed!

Vanya x

ElaineJ
24-11-2008, 01:22 PM
2% for most EOs - but there are some which should be no more than 0.5%, others limited to 1%, your assessor will tell you which these are from those you have on your list.

Truly_Scrumptious
24-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Aaaah of course! Thanks Elaine, I'll go through my cert tonight.
Should have known to look there but I'm a bit of a sieve head at the moment lol.

Vanya x

essentialoil12
22-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Hi,
The use of essential oil blends is not restricted up to aromatherapy, as it is also a one of the main ingredient used in cosmetic, cooking, medicines, perfumery industry etc.You can get more information from THE MORON I'M SICK OF BANNING.

essentialoil11
31-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Hi,
In aromatherapy, essential oils play an important part. Only a particular essential oil is used for a particular treatment and is very important in curing the ailment. In order to get a good quality essential oil at a competitive price, a little online research is helpful. You can get more information from Sadie's Ice Cream & Massage Parlour

matt.chatterley
31-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Hi,
The use of essential oil blends is not restricted up to aromatherapy, as it is also a one of the main ingredient used in cosmetic, cooking, medicines, perfumery industry etc.You can get more information from THE MORON I'M SICK OF BANNING.

LOL, temper fraying slightly there, Peter? :D

mizgeorge
06-01-2009, 08:49 AM
You've got to give them 10/10 for persistence..... (not to mention thick skin).

matt.chatterley
06-01-2009, 08:50 AM
You've got to give them 10/10 for persistence..... (not to mention thick skin).

Must be all that oil, lol. I'm just waiting to see what happens when Darth Peter gets his hands on 'em.. :D

HolisticAngels
06-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi

Just in reply to the OP - if you are using Essential Oils you will only need to use 1% .

Fragrance oils are simply just that to add a fragrance whereas Essential oils have a therapeutic element and are a stronger oil alround , therefore does not need as much .

With regards to the essentialoil poster above , their comment is not strictly correct , oils can be used to treat physical ailments not one oil for each ailment - but a combination of oils will strengthen the therapeutic value...

Hope this helps

Tracey-ann