PDA

View Full Version : Mr site help!!!!!!!!

handcrafted
16-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Ok iv been testing my shop by trying to buy one of my own items. When i add it to my cart it goes right to the paypal site and asks me to log in!!

I understand paypal have a cart that people can use but what if someone doesnt have paypal in the first place?

Also when i do sign in to see if it works when someone does have paypal, it doesnt even add my item to the cart at all!

What am i doing wrong!

handcrafted
16-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Ok, iv discovered that my paypal acount isnt completely set up right.... :sleep:

Amethystjewellery
16-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Also, it might not let you purchase an item using the same Paypal account that you use on your website. ;)

handcrafted
16-11-2008, 06:41 PM
I tried it with OHs and it worked.

I also had to set up the business banking thingy. Where they verify your account....:mf:

Anne Mr Site
17-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Ok iv been testing my shop by trying to buy one of my own items. When i add it to my cart it goes right to the paypal site and asks me to log in!!

I understand paypal have a cart that people can use but what if someone doesnt have paypal in the first place?

Also when i do sign in to see if it works when someone does have paypal, it doesnt even add my item to the cart at all!

What am i doing wrong!

hi there.
I have a suggestion to solve this issue:

Edit your shop page through "add/edit a shop" wizard and publish your site through option 4. This will fix the issue. Please try these steps:
1. Go to Option 5: Extras > Option 1: Add Features > Option A: Add/Edit a shop
2. Select number of product ZERO in "How many products would you like to ADD to your shop?" box.
3. Select shop page from drop down list in box "On which page would you like your online shop to appear?"
4. Click on "Next" > publish your site through Main Options > Option 4: Publish your site

This should resolve this.
Regards
Mr Site Team