PDA

View Full Version : Home Knitters needed

zem
15-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Hello,

I am looking for a home knitter to knit baby and toddler wear (well up to age 5).

Mainly jumpers and tank tops for the moment. Desperately need someone to knit some tank tops for around 3 weeks time!!

Please let me know if you are interested and let me know how much you charge for each item. I will pay all posted costs etc and supply wool etc.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read.

ellenwatson
21-11-2008, 09:31 AM
hi Zem
I am interested in what you are saying if you get in touch i will e-mail you with prices
My e- mail is ellen59watson@hotmail.co.uk
Ellen

coxabey
07-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Zem - are you still looking for someone to do these? If so, please email me at natasha@coxabey.com and I'll send you some piccys of the patterns I have, as well as a price list.

Phoenixjewellery
14-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Hi Zem are you still looking for someone to do some knitting for you? if so please take a look at my website, contact me and I will give you some ideas and prices. Cheers

trower
12-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Hi
I have just seen you message. Are you still looking for knitters?
I spe******e in baby and toddler cloths.

I have worked for Rowan Yarns in the past, i at present work for Hilary Rohde, MillaMia. Grannies Inc, Laughing Hens Crafts, and 4 private clients.
Please come back and let me know if i can help.
Regards
Geraldine

trower
17-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Hi.
Are you still looking for someone to knit your baby/toddler cloths. I spe******e in baby cloths. I am in the Basingstoke Hampshire area. My e-mail address is trower@lineone.net please get in touch if i can help. I at present knit for 4
baby knitwear designers and a lot of private customers.
Regards
Geraldine

jp.piggott@hotmail.co.uk
02-02-2011, 12:34 AM
i enjoy knitting any garment as long as i have a pattern i use to work for a company until they were it by the recession i still knit for another lady but because i am at home all day i have plenty of time iam unable to give a quote .i am willing to do a sample for you if you want to send one and if it is what you want you decide what it is worth i think that is best.

my email is jp.piggott@hotmail.co.uk

Critchley
02-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi.This thread is about 2 years old so I doubt whether you will get a response but welcome to the forum anyway, look forward to chatting.

JoppaCat
12-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Hi,
I know this thread is ancient but I would be interested if you are still looking for home knitters

picto
12-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forum, as Carol says, this is an old thread and the Original Poster 'Zem' only ever put this one post in and didn't stay on the forum. :)

Jan :)

carol.hall@thebase.ie
04-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi I am interested in your advertisement can you give me more details please

trower
05-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Hi.

Just seen your message. Are you still looking for Hand Knitters?

I work for 6 baby wear companies. Millamia being one of them. You can see my work on their website, and Katarina will give your references if required.

Please let me know if i can help.

My e-mail address is trower@lineone.net

Geraldine

Critchley
05-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Please be aware that the Original Poster has not attended the forum since 15.11.2008 so its extreemly unlikely that you will get any replies. With this in mind I am going to close the thread to avoid any further confusion.