PDA

View Full Version : mr site website

sunrise
15-11-2008, 12:15 PM
just been reading about this on Amazon and there were mainly good reviews a few bad
has anyone got a website hosted by mr site
would you mind putting a link here so I can see what sort of thing can be achieved

handcrafted
15-11-2008, 01:01 PM
A lot of people have them on here. Im still making mine but for a rough preview click the link in my sig.

beadsbydesign
15-11-2008, 01:19 PM
my crystal velvet site is a mr site.

staceyjlew
15-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi, mine is a Mr site, although not live fully yet - but you can get an idea of the design.

Stacey

sunrise
15-11-2008, 05:51 PM
they're brilliant
thanks so much for posting
they all look very professional !!
is it easy to set them up ??
this might be a really stupid question so don't laugh but how do you get photographs that don't look as though they've got any background like yours beadsbydesign ???

beadsbydesign
15-11-2008, 06:20 PM
this might be a really stupid question so don't laugh but how do you get photographs that don't look as though they've got any background like yours beadsbydesign ???

with great difficulty! lol

I use several sheets of standard computer printer paper stacked ontop of one another. Lay the jewellery / item onto them and then set the camera to the macro setting and auto flash and then take the photo.
sometimes the photo comes out grubby and so I just try again with the flash on.
I then use paintshop pro 6 and use the background flood tool to whiten the background. If this does not work in a couple of clicks, I go and retake the photo.

With regards to Mr site as a package, I've found it really easy once you've made the customary mistakes.
We are very lucky to have a Mrsite rep on this forum.
Because a lot of people use MS there is always someone who can ddig you out of a hole!

Tip Top
15-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Mine is a Mr Site too - link in my signature and I find it really easy to use!!:D

Katianne
15-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Mine is Mr Site (see signiture for website). It took me about a day to do and is really easy to update etc. I've had no problems with it so would recommend it.

sillyoldbear
15-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Hi

Mine is a Mr Site and I think it's great. Once you get used to the system it's very easy to work your way through it. The HELP system is very good aswell. I have no complaints really.

Good luck!

Delta
15-11-2008, 11:32 PM
Nother Mr Siter here too, and I am a total numpty when it comes to computers, so if I can do it, then anyone can :D

Oh and I did see them in Staples a week ago for 14.99 so may be worth checking out there??

newcrafter24
16-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Might as well add my Mr Site made website to the list as well!

www.perfectmatchdesigns.co.uk

Lomond Soap
16-11-2008, 01:14 AM
Me too! :D
I found it tricky to start with but once you know how it works, easy to update. Suits me for now.

CeeGee
17-11-2008, 10:47 AM
I'm a MrSiter too - see sig for the link. It's not perfect but fantastic value & I would recommend it.