PDA

View Full Version : Goats milk powder in bath bombs

specialgirl7876
11-10-2008, 08:40 AM
Hi
My sister has eczema and I have read that bath milks containing dead sea salt and goats milk powder can be very soothing. I would like to make her some bombs as a gift and wondered if anyone had ever tried adding goats milk powder to bath bombs, and whether it was successful?
She always steers well clear of bath products so I think it would be a real treat if I could make some for her - any help or advice would very gratefully received.
Thanks is advane
Fran

rhulme
11-10-2008, 08:59 AM
i haven't but i get a lot of people with skin problems and they use my bathbombs. they have no problem with it at all i just use citric acid, sodium scent and whichhazel and colouring nothing else.:sm:

astleysoapco
11-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Goats milk powder is ok to add to bath bombs.

However adding dead sea salt will not work.

FairyAlchemy
25-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Hi I have no problem with salt in my Spa Bath Bombs I use epsom and dead sea, I do use a coffee grinder to make it finer though.. The salt is great as a water softener which enhances the goats milk properties :p

ElaineJ
25-10-2008, 04:02 PM
I've never tried salt (whether powdered or not) in bath bombs but any of the dairy powders or honey powder will work; also any of the harder butters, grated.