PDA

View Full Version : Could you make a child smile this Christmas?

Tigger
01-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Hi,
Many of us will make and send cards this Christmas. How long would it take you to make and send just ONE extra card to a sick child this year? Post Pals is a non profit organisation set up to help sick children through tough times. People log on to the site, choose a child to send to, and then post a card or sometimes even a small gift. Doesn't cost much to do (just a stamp) and can really help a child.

Without trying to overpull on heartstrings, some of these kids may not see another christmas. Lets help make this one a REALLY special one for them. Some (like Nathan) may well be in hospital over Christmas, and need cheering up.

Please note that all the parents have given written permission for their children to be on this site. Finally if you know of a sick child who could do with the extra support, check the site to see how they can be included.

The website is found at http://www.postpals.co.uk

Love
Sue
xxxxxx

chaz
19-10-2007, 06:25 PM
hi sue suprised that no one has replyed to this

i find this very touching thing and that its a lovley idea

all the cards i make i send a small donation to charity so im all for this i wll send a card to a child and put a smile on there face

hope more people get involved in this idea :D

swirlyarts
20-10-2007, 08:24 AM
I think many people haven't responded to the post because it is originally from 2005 - they tend to get buried.

chaz
20-10-2007, 11:15 AM
lol silly me

swirlyarts
20-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Don't worry - if it's still going then it's a good idea to bring it back up to the top! :D

chaz
24-10-2007, 09:15 PM
yes think that it will be a supper idea lets hope that its still going

chaze2k7