PDA

View Full Version : Stitchlets Kits

nattynetty
19-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Just wanted to quickly tell you about the Stitchlets counted cross stitch kits if you don't already know about them.

I bought one a few weeks ago for my Nan and so many of her friends liked it that I contacted the supplier and now have them available in my shop - blatent plug, I know :oops: but they are available elsewhere too. I think the appeal is that it's small and it also comes with an aperture card blank to make it into a greetings card.

I'll see if I can get a photo of my Nan's card to add on here later - she'd be 'pleased as punch' about that :D .

Tigger
22-11-2005, 05:09 PM
lol@the blatent plug!! But they look good!!

Sue
xxxxxxx

broodystitchychick
03-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Just wanted to quickly tell you about the Stitchlets counted cross stitch kits if you don't already know about them.

Hmmmmmmmm... would you want loads more cross stitch designs for your shop?? I am looking for a reliable UK shop to stock my patterns... all 430 eventually... :wink: 8)

We could start with a small selection and expand it over time... and if you said yes, you'd initially have sole reselling rights in the UK. 8)

Email me at the email address in my profile if you're interested in getting a list of the designs (which includes images of the designs).

There are 430 designs overall (at the moment) but I am still in the throws of re-doing them as full colour patterns which I should have finished by about mid-February. But I am also designing new stuff so that number will grow next year. :lol:

Nathalie