PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy home made soaps,

jimjam
18-09-2008, 05:16 PM
I am looking to source a home made soap supplier to sell on an e commerce site. Do you knows where I could find a supplier?

Bath-Bomb.Com
18-09-2008, 10:15 PM
I make and sell soaps - if you google Estheticals you can find a wholesale section.

It depends what you are looking for - Cheap and Cheerful Glycerine Soaps or Cold Processed Natural Soaps (These are made with Butters and Oils which are Saponified) - no chemicals and no nasties but more expensive and they take longer to make.

I make those too - either Cold Processed, Whipped Room Temperature or Ice Cream Soaps (also called Bath Butter) - you'll find some pictures on Delipots or search Estheticals on Ebay as a user ID).

Get in touch if you're interested...

Sheabutter Cottage
18-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Could this (http://cioccolatina.co.uk/store/home.php?cat=255) be what you are looking for?

rhulme
30-09-2008, 09:34 PM
hi if you email me your requirement i may be able to help all one word MOD EDIT - PLEASE READ POSTING RULES RE PROMOTION

The Soap Store
30-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Hi Jim Jim, we sell handmade soap and bath bombs if you are interested. But if you want more choice a quick google search for handmade soap or handcrafted soap will give you some results. Also , if you try e-bay there is a lot of soap crafters on there who would love to have your business.

Cheers

chris from the soap store

innanutshell
21-11-2008, 03:57 PM
I am looking to source a home made soap supplier to sell on an e commerce site. Do you knows where I could find a supplier?

Hi,
I am the owner of The Soap Cauldron,
If you enter our site name into Google you will be presented with our website.

Once you have our site up have a poke around & if you like what you see you may register for wholesale by clicking the wholesale button on the left.

deedoo
22-11-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi,

If you google deedoo ltd you should find us also

Lomond Soap
22-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Hi,
I sell palm free cold process soap. I make it in small batches 1-2kg. Have a look at my profile here, my blog or my website :D