PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, Im new here!

Carlybeads
15-11-2005, 07:03 PM
I was told of this site by a friend of mine and thought I would pop along to see!

So I thought I would start by saying hello!

MY name is Carly (as if you hadnt guessed!) and I am starting up my own Jewellery business Carlybeads! Sorry about stating the obvious!

I have a shop on ebay : www.stores.ebay.co.uk/Carlybeads if you want to take a look, any feedback is very welcome! :) What you can see there is a tiny selection of what I hav available, I just havent got round to putting anymore on just yet, plans to do that are over the next few days!

I am also in the process of having a website made, I have my first Jewellery party in just under 2 weeks and My first craft fair the following week after that!

Anyway, thats me so I look forward to speaking to some of you soon!

KarismaKandles
15-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Hi Carly

Sounds like you have a lot on good luck for your party and craft fair, I am sure you will find lots of good advise on this forum.

I have an ebook on party plan, its more geared to party planners for big companys ie virgin vie etc but you may find some of the things usful I did

I will mail it to you if you wish

deb

Bea
16-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Hi Carly

Welcome to the forum!

You've got gorgeous pieces here! I hope you do well!! Hopefully the coming Christmas will help.

I noticed jewellery at craft fairs is one stall that will sell if nothing else sells!!!! And jewellery parties are supposed to be very good, I know a couple of people who are doing very well. Make sure you have your tools in case you need to make things shorter, longer, change clasps, etc... Someone I know takes a ''salesperson'' (usually a friend!) with her, so that there's two people selling in case you get overwhelmed by question, etc.

Good luck!
Bea

Carlybeads
16-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Thank you very much for your replies :)

Taking a friend along with me is a very good idea, when I get more established that is something I certainly will look in to doing as, like you said, they could be very helpful!

The tools thing is good too, not sure if I had thought about that!! lmao

And thank you for your offer karisma, I will PM you my email address :)

lori
16-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey there Carly.... pleased you made it here... sounds like you will be very busy not too busy to chat I hope.

KarismaKandles
18-11-2005, 12:10 AM
hi carly

Received your mail tried to send you the info but i got a post master error messgae not able to send will keep trying

Deb