PDA

View Full Version : Peppermint leaf

astleysoapco
16-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Help needed. I have got a supplier (inovia), but dont want to deal with them at this point. Does anyone know where to get dry peppermint leaves. Not ground! just the leaf, that has been dried....anyone??? Thanks

Caroleecrafts
16-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Have you tried the supermarkets, I know Waitrose do whole peppermint leaves in jars.

astleysoapco
16-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Waitrose! You must be joking - i dont waste money there. Has to be somewhere else.

nattynetty
16-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Waitrose! You must be joking - i dont waste money there. Has to be somewhere else.

Don't dismiss it out of hand at least go and have a look at the prices, or if you're really anti Waitrose try some of the cheaper supermarkets. I know the 'craft' cinnamon I bought from my suppliers was actually cheaper in Tescos.

Sheabutter Cottage
16-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Help needed. I have got a supplier (inovia), but dont want to deal with them at this point. Does anyone know where to get dry peppermint leaves. Not ground! just the leaf, that has been dried....anyone??? Thanks

How much do you need. I might be able to help you as I stock it.

Caroleecrafts
19-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Have only just got around to reading the reply to my 'trying to be helpful post' apologies if I mentioned Waitrose but I do not think the response given was necessary, everyone on here is just trying to help as I was and have on more than one occasion. Will obviously have to make sure that my help is not offered in your direction again in case I suggest the wrong store.

Peter
19-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Have only just got around to reading the reply to my 'trying to be helpful post' apologies if I mentioned Waitrose but I do not think the response given was necessary, everyone on here is just trying to help as I was and have on more than one occasion. Will obviously have to make sure that my help is not offered in your direction again in case I suggest the wrong store.
I have to agree, it was a bit curt. Play nicely everyone, and pretend you're talking face to face - you wouldn't be rude for no reason in real life would you? :)

Caroleecrafts
19-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Thank you Peter and Natty Natty for your support. We are all here to help each other.

astleysoapco
21-09-2008, 10:51 AM
oh sorry, I was just laughing about the waitrose bit!!

astleysoapco
21-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Thanks everyone, I got some from Inovia. But thanks anyway.