PDA

View Full Version : Harrogate Show

Bea
07-11-2005, 03:32 PM
There is a show in Harrogate for the Stitch n Knitting fans out there (they've got beads for sale too, that's why I know :D )
Thursday 24th to Sunday 27th November

Anyway at 10 to get in, if anyone has attended one of them before please let us know if it's worth the money!!??? :roll:

Here is the info: http://www.twistedthread.com/knittingandstitchingshow/internationalhalls.asp

Bea

Tigger
08-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Bea,
I went to the knitting and stitch exhibition in London last year, its done by the same people as the harrogate one and its EXCELLENT!! I thought it was WELL worth the money. There are loads of exhibitors there selling stuff, anything from cross stitch kits to card making stuff (not sure whats that got to do with knitting or stitching I don't know!!) and there is also a hall with the exhibitions of created items. These were absolutely amazing.

We went for two days, staying in London overnight, and it was great going for the two days (though personally I found it much too crowded on the Saturday).

Sue
xxxxxx

truly
16-10-2007, 06:30 PM
iam thinking od going so will let you no if i go!!

swirlyarts
16-10-2007, 07:58 PM
iam thinking od going so will let you no if i go!!

Do you know the dates for this year - this post is from 2005!! If you do you can post this years dates here.

willow973
17-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Hi

I have just had a look on the internet. This years event is booked in for the 22-25 November in Harrogate. I found this on the twisted thread website.

Hope this helps

Belinda