PDA

View Full Version : Starting it off...

nattynetty
06-11-2005, 09:49 PM
OK, seeing as Tigger hasn't taken the initiative yet :wink: and my original posting was 'hacked' away I'll be the first to post (again) on this section....

Was wondering what patterns or themes people are into for their cross stitch? Personally I'm into (very) simple patterns and I then mount them in card blanks.

Tigger
08-11-2005, 09:58 AM
:P @ netty!!!

I'm presently working on one cross stitch, actually I've been working on it since Christmas 1999!! It was a gift, and I tend to pick it up and put it down. I will finish it one day I'm sure!!

I mostly like to do cross stitch kits, and I like SMALL ones!! I often have a small one on the go (often from a magazine) as well as the big one I'm doing

Sue
xxxxxx

Seahorse
08-11-2005, 10:20 AM
Ive seen some lovely geisha/oriental cross stitch patterns on ebay, also patterns of celebrities!!

lori
10-11-2005, 07:39 PM
Haven't done any cross stitch for ages, but have passed my expertise to my daughter who is now a great fan of it... I have a beautiful framed crossstitch piece depicting the poem Footsteps in the sand.

She is still trying to finish a Christmas stocking for her son which she started last year for his first Christmas :oops: