PDA

View Full Version : Needing more baby blanket patterns

thebaglady
23-08-2008, 08:05 PM
I just found out that my oldest daughter is going to have a baby. I want to find some different crochet baby blanket patterns to try. I have tons, of course, but I'd like to find one that I haven't made before so it will be special. Prefer blankets made all in one piece as I find it tedious to put blocks together.

jezzabell
23-08-2008, 08:20 PM
I found the pattern from Debbie Bliss very nice to knit and use for my baby... but the pattern is for sale so I don`t think I can post the link here

http://www.laughinghens.com/images/Medium/D_PATT004858.jpg

purplemac
24-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Look at Ebay, because of the prices going up you might get some bargins. Or google ' free baby patterns'

jaydee67
24-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Crochet Pattern Central is a great source of patterns, look under baby patterns, then blankets.

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory.php

Watch out though because the patterns are American and the stitch names will be different to ours.

craft fan
26-08-2008, 02:29 PM
If you click on the coats crafts uk link on my signature I have just added a Hand Crocheted Baby Blanket project to the kids and baby section within "inspiration". It's really nice and you can customise the design to your taste....

thebaglady
27-08-2008, 03:33 AM
Wonderful links - thanks so much! I saw a bunch of stuff that I will be busy printing and then crocheting. That knit blanket is lovely but I'm not sure my skills are up to that yet. I just taught myself to knit over the past two years but so far have done fairly simple patterns.

ThE_SeeKeR
27-12-2008, 05:23 PM
We offer simple to follow baby clothes, blankets and shawl patterns at our store which are unique and exclusive to us only. (link is in my signiture)

Another good site to use is afghansnmore.com where you can get a large number of free crochet patterns

Alice21
27-12-2008, 11:49 PM
I have a beautiful pattern for a baby blanket.

Very easy to do, grows quickly made in one piece.

I made four last year for pregnant friends and they were all delighted with them.

It won't let me copy to here so I will PM you.

Alice

Alice21
28-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Seeker

Look at the date. I was following you LOL

Alice21

ThE_SeeKeR
28-12-2008, 01:00 PM
woops lol, a little past its sell by date :P lol sorry will look next time :)

merliajoseph
08-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Do you have pics of anything? Thanks

ThE_SeeKeR
09-01-2009, 01:08 PM
If you are reffering to my post, pictures are located at my site: http://www.trysordy.com

Under obviously crochet patterns / shawls + blankets category

Thanks

Kingsley
28-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Hi, your provid advices is realy helpful for us ...but this site is realy realy helpful for us...more baby blanket patterns is here...
More info at :

veinreyes
04-05-2011, 05:12 PM
You can find also free crochet baby blanket patterns at your local library or your web browser if you have.Or You can make blankets on scrap yarns,just be creative.

Sometimes I go to craft stores just so I can get these great free crochet baby blanket patterns.So good luck on your blanket making.

andaluz
18-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi there where do you get your blanket patterns from please? Regds Andaluz

BelindAllen
06-10-2011, 11:48 AM
I would search on google for pdf patterns as you can download them and get on with the job quicker than waiting for stuff to come in the post. It seems a perennial problems - just not enough patterns!! ?

BelindAllen
07-11-2011, 06:03 PM
So to rectify the situation, I have designed some myself :)

Check out my blog for some more ideas.

belinda.layetteknitting.com