PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Bead Shop!

Selina
17-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Am on holiday in Cornwall at the moment, in a tent I might add!!!! Just been to Mevagissy nd they have the most gorgeous little bead shop called The Bead Store. I spent a fortune and now have itchy fingers and want to start making things with my finds! They do have a web site and the lady said anything ordered goes in the post the next day so you get it quickly, haven't tried it myself so don't know, I do know that they have lots of gorgeous beads at pretty reasonable prices. i was like a kid in a sweet shop!!!! Selina

janetdc
17-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Green with envy!!! Have a great holiday, you'll have to let us know what you make with those lovely new beads.:D

Seahorse
17-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Ahh, Ive seen their site.So jealous you are actually seeing the goodies in the shop.

Bead Queen
18-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Ooooh you lucky devil you! I am totally green with envy! Bet you dont want to come home lol.

Im going to have a look on google to see if i can find their website lol

Enjoy the rest of your holiday. You will have to show us what you bought when you come home.

Carol XXX

craftsensations
18-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Oh my gosh!! I've just come back from Cornwall holiday and I went to the exact same shop - I got a gorgeous little pink handbag charm!

There was also a similar place in St Ives!!

craftsensations
18-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Oooo and in Falmouth too!

Selina
18-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Oh my gosh, theres more???? Selina

saraeden
18-08-2008, 06:36 PM
I have been to the one in St Ives its a great bead shop and its next door to my friends shop too !!!