PDA

View Full Version : Folksy Help !

Blooming Felt
03-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Hiya

I've just signed up to Folksy and listed my first item. Trouble is, I need to make a couple of changes to it and just can't work out how to get into it so that I can edit. I'm probably completely missing a totally obvious link, but it's been a long day and I just can't see it !!

Any ideas from fellow Folksy sellers please?

Thanks

cloudhopping
04-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi, I've just signed up to Folksy too!

I think you can edit your listings if you click on "Your Profile" (right hand side)
then under "your shop" click on "items for sale". This should list all your items with the option to edit or delist.

Hope this helps!

Blooming Felt
04-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Thanks cloud-hopping.

Folksy has some major technical problems from what I can see. I did as you suggested and managed to get in to the edit the item (thanks), but now it won't let me resave the listing because it's saying that the varients can't be blank (I can't even get into the varient section).

I've emailed them a couple of times, but have yet to receive a response. I know these things take time and they need testers, but I would have thought that they might have been a bit further down the line with the design stuff before actually launching the site in the first place.

Hmmm - hope they get it sorted soon, otherwise people will lose patience and it will fail before it even gets going.

cloudhopping
04-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Oh how frustrating! I've had a quick look in the forums on folksy and don't know if there would be anyone on there who can help you, not sure how well frequented the forums are yet over there.

Hope you get it sorted soon!