PDA

View Full Version : Bead Sale 27th July

Selina
24-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Just found out that there is a Bead sale at Hatton Village Hall near Warwick this Sunday 27th July. I live in Rugby, does anyone fancy going? Selina:)

janetdc
24-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Hi Selina, I just cut out a little ad for it from the local Leamington paper so I am hoping to get to it, I'll look out for you! :mf:

ladyluckjewellery
24-07-2008, 10:20 AM
I REALLY want to go, but I think we're racing at Santa Pod on Sunday, unless I can get OH to go on the Saturday instead then I can go and buy beads!!!

Claire

ladyluckjewellery
24-07-2008, 10:21 AM
oooh Janet are you in Leamington - me too (for my day job anyway :)). There are quite a few of us crafters locally it seems.

janetdc
24-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi Claire, yeah I am indeed in the lovely Royal Leamington Spa, been here for three years now and I llove it. That's quite a commute for you isn it? :)

Selina
24-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Don't tell me you're into cars as well Claire! We have given the shows and stuff a rest this year but normally we're regularly at Santa Pod and Avon Park, we're into American cars, I have a Corvette and hubby has a huge truck! Will keep an eye out for you Janet, let me know if you're going Claire, apparently its going to rain and thunder on Sunday so there might not be much racing! Selina

ladyluckjewellery
25-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Janet - yes Leamington is a bit of a trek sometimes, but it's only about 25 miles from home, and I love the town so wouldn't really want to work anywhere else - Unless I could work from home! We overlook the park at the top of the Parade which is great, and nice & close to the shops too :D which is great after payday, but not just before :mad:

Selina - yep, another car nut here! Santa Pod is pretty much our 2nd home. My OH runs a drag bike, and I've just started doing RWYB events with an '81 Trans Am which I bought a couple of years ago as a restoration project. It's the Mopars this weekend and I was going to take the car, but it's not 100% ready, and I can't really afford the petrol(!) for the full 2 days, so we're just going to watch on Sunday. I'd love a Corvette, but realistically I think it'll be a while before we get another yank on the road. What truck does your hubby have, my OH used to build road legal monster trucks!

Claire

Selina
25-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Hi Claire, sounds good, I used to have a Trans Am, amongst other things! Hubby has a 2001 Ford F150 crew cab, its a bit of a beast but not quite as big as the full size Dodge Ram he used to have. Some of my mates are at at the Mopar Nats this weekend, if you see a burnt orange dakota truck its my friend Nickys and her hubby has a brand new Dodge Charger Super Bee just been shipped from the States. Have a great weekend! Selina

hkalilinks
14-08-2008, 09:44 AM
I finally found something to the question

janetdc
14-08-2008, 09:47 AM
I finally found something to the question

Ok so what was the question??? :confused::confused:

Selina
14-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Obviously a strange one Janet, and I'm not the only one who thinks that as I see they have been banned!!! Selina