PDA

View Full Version : Christmas decoupage

SusieQ
17-07-2008, 08:33 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3041/2677247261_21569f9cf9.jpg?v=0

Made this decoupage Christmas card today. Under the Christmas trees and 'feet' I have put a strip of angel hair in white to resemble snow but it doesn't show up very well on the photo. Sue xx:D

Hannah
17-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Thats lovely - has made me think I need to start making christmas cards! Not sure if I am meant to start a new thread but just wondering how your cards are selling in that shop I remember you posting about? Hope they are going well

xxHannah

SusieQ
17-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Thats lovely - has made me think I need to start making christmas cards! Not sure if I am meant to start a new thread but just wondering how your cards are selling in that shop I remember you posting about? Hope they are going well

xxHannah

Thankyou Hannah!!! Well, I popped into the cafe yesterday with my sister as she came over from Derby. We had a lovely day!!!! Some of my cards seem to have been sold as I know she put them all out. I think it would have been better if she had put a board up saying something like 'Gifts and cards for teachers .Don't forget the end of term is....' then the date. Everything was on a centre display and looked very nice but I do feel it would be better if there was a sign because it's not really a place where you expect to find things like that. The shop does have a gift and food section and has some lovely things.I don't like going in too often just incase it looks as I am nosey!!!! Will keep you posted!!! Sue xx:mf:

Critchley
17-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Maybe if you made a small sign they would accommodate it. I feel that you should go in now and again, after all, they are your products on sale and also they may misinturpret your absence and think you are not interested enough.
You probably couldn't win whatever you did.
Carol

Sorry - forgot to tell you how lovely your card was. Good job my heads attached - I could forget that one day.

Hannah
18-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Thankyou Hannah!!! Well, I popped into the cafe yesterday with my sister as she came over from Derby. We had a lovely day!!!! Some of my cards seem to have been sold as I know she put them all out. I think it would have been better if she had put a board up saying something like 'Gifts and cards for teachers .Don't forget the end of term is....' then the date. Everything was on a centre display and looked very nice but I do feel it would be better if there was a sign because it's not really a place where you expect to find things like that. The shop does have a gift and food section and has some lovely things.I don't like going in too often just incase it looks as I am nosey!!!! Will keep you posted!!! Sue xx:mf:

Thats great that some have sold. Annoying there is not a sign but like carol said maybe you could do one and ask her to put it up for you. Glad you had a lovely day with your sister :)

xxHannah

Tip Top
18-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Very nice and Christmassy!!