PDA

View Full Version : Wholesale suppliers of silk flowers?

DianeKing
15-07-2008, 11:45 PM
Hi all, just asking a question on behalf of my mum. She does floral crafts, and the cost of silk and dried flowers is fairly high. She was wondering (because i've told her how good this forum is!;)), if anyone could offer advice on buying wholesale flowers? We're in Derbyshire, so have easy access to Cheshire, Yorkshire, and Staffordshire. Or, I can order off the net for her, so any online suppliers would be ok too.

look forward to your response, and me mum will be chuffed too x

saraeden
16-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi there im not far from you !! I go to a place called country baskets !!

DianeKing
16-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi Sara, pm -ed you back - thanks for the info x

auntynet
16-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Not into floral crafts but a friend also uses Country Baskets. They have outlets in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham & Glasgow.

DianeKing
17-07-2008, 08:11 PM
thanku aunty net - i'll go exploring:)

MichaelDark
12-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Hi, just sent you a PM, although you have probably found a supplier since this topic was started lol:D

greannancrafts
12-03-2009, 03:03 AM
Hi Diane

I have sent you a pm

Jane

Kiamyka
12-03-2009, 10:08 AM
I use Country Baskets too its easy to get to from the M1. I have heard there's a place in Sheffield too but my friend couldn't remember the name of it

Dizzydiza
13-03-2009, 08:59 AM
If you google "Florist Sundries", it comes up with quite a few links to florist wholesalers who do silk flowers via the internet. :)

MichaelDark
14-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi, Just sent you a PM.

kaybo
27-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Hi, Sara richards the online shop sells great silk flowers. You can open a trade account without owning a business which means you get trade prices. It's great for all manner of flower crafts.

lilbowpeep
20-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi does anyone know were I can get pearl and diamonte emblishments to put in th emiddle of flowers. Not just the single ones, but more like a button. I am looking for different colours and styles. I need them at wholesale price.

Thanks

grover12
13-09-2011, 03:56 PM
If you do an Internet search for "silk flowers wholesale" get mixed results. Lists more than likely be for online businesses that are willing to sell ... discount silk flowers!

Lavenderfieldsevents
13-09-2011, 06:01 PM
I use Country Baskets near Leeds.....They have a website its a must for you to check out. Its even better when you have a gold card.

Christine

oksana
15-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi, Just sent you a PM.

gothicangel
13-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Ooh thanks for the info on Country Baskets guys, sounds like the kind of place I've been looking for! I live up the west coast of Scotland and my nearest shops are in Inverness which are very limited. I am on holiday at the moment near Glasgow visiting family and have been scouring the area for craft shops etc and the best so far has been Hobbycraft at the Fort. I am making my own flowers and table arrangements for my wedding and desperately need to get these supplies before heading home so I am pleased I joined this forum as I think between Country Baskets and Hobbycraft I should be able to get all I need. I have read in other threads that you need to obtain a trade card though or a day pass. Can you still purchase goods with a day pass or is it just allowing for a quick look round? Not sure if I can get the info I would need for the full trade card before I leave. Thanks in advance. :-s

amy10evans
19-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Country Baskets