PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Jewellery

Sue T
23-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi I hope someone can help me, my daughter wants me to make all her wedding jewellery next year and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good websites that show how to make tiaras, Im ok with the necklace, earrings and bracelet, but have never made a tiara.
Thanks in advance.
Sue.xx

luvkitty
26-08-2005, 12:41 AM
I have never made tiara, but I seen some tiara made by other designer. They bought some metal tiara base and have wire wrap around it to have the tiara design.

And look at this :

http://www.craftybrides.co.uk/craftypages/tiarasandjewellery/makeyourownbridaltiara.htm

Show us what you have done yeah :wink:

Sue T
26-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Thanks, that's a great site, will be starting to make it after my holidays in about 3 weeks.
Sue.xx

luvkitty
28-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Thanks, that's a great site, will be starting to make it after my holidays in about 3 weeks.
Sue.xx

Great! Keep my fingers all crossed for you!

baines
04-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Hi there I have been making and selling tiaras for many years now. And Have recently started selling supplies.
check out www.tiaras.uk.com to see what can be acheived.

And check out my bead site for supplies. If you need a any advice - let me know - we were all beginners once.

Sue T
14-09-2005, 02:52 PM
:D Thanks everyone for your replies, sorry I haven't replied before, just got back from Cyprus yesterday. All the sites are brilliant and I'm sure I will be using them as soon as I've finished the washing etc.
Sue T.xx