PDA

View Full Version : imitation jewellery india, jewelry, bracelets, pearls, beads

jjbhavsar
05-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Hello,
jjBhavsar Jewellery It has set high standards in the manufacturing of imitation jewellery india, platinum and silver jewellery. We are Wholesaler and We make all type of imitation jewellery in large quantity. Silver Jewellery, Imitation Gold Plated Kundan Jewellery.
Best regards

Gerald julie
22-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Your website looks very good.The products, especially the necklaces are of very high standard. However, I always believe that simplicity is the best policy. It's a bit confusing to navigate the website though. Simplify it a bit and you've got one of the best jewelry website out there. I'm jealous man. Do you do wholesale? Let me know. I'm interested in some of your products.

Gerald Julie

goldy1
22-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Spam
spam spam

Bowed Over
22-11-2007, 07:49 AM
Hello,
jjBhavsar Jewellery It has set high standards in the manufacturing of imitation jewellery india, platinum and silver jewellery. We are Wholesaler and We make all type of imitation jewellery in large quantity. Silver Jewellery, Imitation Gold Plated Kundan Jewellery.
Best regards

You just said the wrong word - WHOLESALER - on this forum we are crafters and make our goods with our own 2 hands not some machine!!!

Peter
22-11-2007, 10:29 AM
eeerrrrrrrrr............people...............it was 2005.........! :D

Bowed Over
22-11-2007, 10:31 AM
Ow no - well at least it let me vent my spleen first thing this morning!!! Who dug a 2005 post then!!! eh!!! own up who was it.

Hehe.

Lisa

:o

Peter
22-11-2007, 10:31 AM
Your website looks very good.The products, especially the necklaces are of very high standard. However, I always believe that simplicity is the best policy. It's a bit confusing to navigate the website though. Simplify it a bit and you've got one of the best jewelry website out there. I'm jealous man. Do you do wholesale? Let me know. I'm interested in some of your products.

Gerald Julie
We are a craft forum. We don't encourage wholesalers.

beadsbydesign
22-11-2007, 10:36 AM
We are a craft forum. We don't encourage wholesalers.
It looks to me like gerald julie might be someone deliberatly looking for posts from china or india. maybe he is a reincarnation of jjbhavsar.

ArtMyriad
17-05-2008, 05:03 AM
Where is their URL? I can't see it... not that I am interested in a wholesale... just curious. ;)

Peter
17-05-2008, 08:59 AM
We don't take well to advertisers, therefore the URL tends to be 'spirited away' usually with a ban. ;)

mizgeorge
27-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Why on earth wasn't this thread deleted 7 years ago?

AnnieAnna
28-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Can we keep it going so it can win a prize for being the longest (in time) active post? ;)