PDA

View Full Version : Latest teacher card.

SusieQ
26-06-2008, 10:24 AM
My latest teacher card is meant to resemble a blackboard. What do you think? I bought the little alphabet blocks in a sale ages ago and thought I'd never use them!!!!:mad: Everything comes in useful in the end!!!! Hope you like it! Sue xx:D:D:D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3055/2613064364_879bf5e35c.jpg?v=0

craftyjan
26-06-2008, 10:30 AM
very nice card and you are right all the stuff we squirrel away always has a use its just remebering where youve put it

Ifor-Jones
26-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Great card - works very well. I just discovered a roll of silver (?!) wallpaper I had bought in a sale thinking it might come in useful and tried it with my snowflake punch - silver snowflakes everywhere this Christmas then!!

woodtattoos
26-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Very nice design... perhaps you could have added a wooden effect or brown border to make it look like a really old-fashioned blackboard? Perhaps using thin strips of card or veneer... just a suggestion! :)

Si.

indri
26-06-2008, 12:53 PM
I think its great. My hubby won't be getting any of those though - the school rules don't allow the pupils to send cards or presents to the staff.

woodtattoos
26-06-2008, 12:58 PM
I think its great. My hubby won't be getting any of those though - the school rules don't allow the pupils to send cards or presents to the staff.

Crazy, isn't it? I remember taking my primary school teacher a present at Christmas... I think it helped me realise that the teachers were there for our benefit and deserved some appreciation. I'm sure that some kids these days tend to think that their attendance at school is just to keep the teachers in a job!

Si.

woodtattoos
26-06-2008, 01:13 PM
I've just seen the other thread and I'm really pleased that my suggestion has turned out so well. Thanks again!

Si.