PDA

View Full Version : STICK PEARLS EMERGENCY

Karen
01-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Hi there,

Well it's not quite an emergency butI'm going to a wedding in September and want to make something dramatic - was thinking of stick pearls but the need to be hot pink. Does anyone have any suggestions or a good supplier (at good price) fro stick pearls

Thanx

Karen

Bea
05-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Hi Karen :wink: (nice to see you here)

What's a stick pearl?....... not come across this on my internet travels....

Bea

Karen
05-08-2005, 07:34 AM
Hi Bea,

Stick pearls are freshwater pearls that are long and narrow (maybe 20mm long) and can be drilled either horizonatlly (that's the way I like them) or top down. They look like sticks and they come in all sorts of colours (peacock are nice). They look quite funky strung 4 or so together then a few crytals and repeat.

Will try to email you a photo (might be too big to email) - Jewelboxinternational.com has picture of peacock ones if you look at design cards

Thanx
Karen

[/img]

Bea
05-08-2005, 11:58 AM
ah, I think they are also called ''long teeth''. I have seen some but they have two holes and probably longer than these, and they were made into bracelets.

Fran
12-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Hi there,

Well it's not quite an emergency butI'm going to a wedding in September and want to make something dramatic - was thinking of stick pearls but the need to be hot pink. Does anyone have any suggestions or a good supplier (at good price) fro stick pearls

Thanx

Karen

www.mosterslayer.com is an excellent supplier but it's very much a case of Cutoms & Excise hitting you hard, postage isn't cheap either

Fran