PDA

View Full Version : Etsy showcase for my blog?

Craftmatters
08-06-2008, 10:20 PM
I have just spent the last half hour or so trying to work out how the heck to add an Etsy showcase style widget to my blog like the lovely one on Swirlyart's blog (http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com/). I just can't work it out - just need a link to the relevant code - I know how to stick it in my blog layout. If anyone can help I would be so grateful - it is seriously doing my head in. :pc: (nice smilie)

sweet
09-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Hi ali,

I have one too on my blog, I just went to look how i did it!

ok, so click on 'your etsy', then on the left hand side, where you can change the shop appearence, add items etc... at the bottom of the list there is a link 'Etsy mini', click on this and it will take you to the 'build your own etsy mini' page.

HTH

s.x

Craftmatters
09-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Thanks so much, Sophie. I didn't associate Etsy Mini with what I wanted to do, but of course, that's what it is.

Lovely shop by the way - I especially like the elephant picture - my sons would love that... :)

sweet
09-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Your welcome ali!

I saw the etsy mini on someone elses blog and me being me, i was like, I so want one of those too! lol! I think they're such a good idea, especially if someone happens to fall upon your blog.

Thanks for the shop comments too :D

s.x