PDA

View Full Version : DALKEITH ---- MIDLOTHIAN ---- NEW MONDAY NIGHT CRAFT CLUB

CRAFTYCUTHBERT
14-06-2005, 01:03 AM
DALKEITH ARTS CENTRE 6.30 - 9.30 EVERY MONDAY NIGHT... WE LOVE AND GOOD GIGGLE AND BLETHER.. TEAS/COFFEES & CAKES INCLUDED IN THE COST AS WELL AS A HOST OF EQUIPMENT TO USE... PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.. WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE......

TAKE CARE
HEATHER[/b]

Lesley Sinclair
09-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi there

Is the Dalkeith Craft Club still running on a Monday night and if so are there any available places? I am an avid card maker and am trying without much success, to find some like minded individuals to share techniques and learn new things from.

I currently live in Fife but work in Edinburgh so would be delighted to come along to Dalkeith after work.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lesley

nattynetty
09-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi Lesley

As this message is a year old it might be worth sending Craftycuthbert an email just in case they don't see your question on here. Just click on their profile and you'll see where you can send them an email directly.

Hope that helps :)

Netty

PS. Welcome to the forum!

Craft Mad
19-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Hi Lesley

There is a new card making / scrapbook group starting in Livingston at the end of the month, we're just beside the train station, if that's of any intertest.

If you are interested let me know and I'll give you the details.

BFN
Craft Mad

Lesley Sinclair
26-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Hi Heather

I would love to come along to the craft club on a Monday night. Is there any spaces for an aspiring craftie?!

Lesley

Lesley Sinclair
26-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Hi Netty

Thanks very much! This is all new to me.

Lesley

Lesley Sinclair
26-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Hi Craft Mad

That is fantastic. I live in the Fife area so Livingston would certainly be easier to get to. Can you send me the details?

Lesley