PDA

View Full Version : Starting Out...

wayward
08-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Hi All,

I'm just starting to get into creating my own cards & was hoping to pull on some peoples experience!
I have found out some information about where I might start, which I posted here: http://only-a-phase.blogspot.com/2005/05/custom-greeting-cards.html, but as I've not much to compare it to I was hoping I could get some feedback as to my approach and whether these places are competitive etc.

Any information would be a huge help,

Thanks! :wink:
N

pauline
22-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi N
Good luck with your designing, I've been making cards for quite a while now and have just set up a shop online as i think i make a better supplier than a designer. Take a look at my store and let me know what you think.
thanks

wayward
22-06-2005, 10:53 AM
Thanks Pauline,

your prices also look reasonable compared to those others I found - do you have any minimum order numbers by the way?

Nik

pauline
22-06-2005, 11:20 AM
thanks for your feedback. I am trying to keep prices reasonable because i know that in order to make any profit on finished cards you have to buy your products at a good price to start with. In answer to your questions, there is no minimum except a minumum overall order of 5. Most products are available as singles but each item shows the minimum order.
thanks again