PDA

View Full Version : bead wishlists

helena
18-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Hi everyone!
Does anyone know of any online bead companies that have a wish list facility? Someone wants to buy me some beads for my birthday, but I want to give them a few pointers! What a lucky girl eh?

:)

Kist Jewellery
18-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Hi Helena,

I think Just beads has a tell a friend option on each product and empire beads also has a wish list facility, if i think of any more i'll let you know.

Donna x

BeadsbyLili
18-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Hope this helps - on my website when you click the little hearts next to the basket they will collect up in 'favourites' and you can then go and view all the beads you have checked and email the link to the person(s) wanting to buy.

*karen*
19-05-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi

www.shineyrocks.co.uk (http://www.shineyrocks.co.uk) have a really nice wish list facility and a really easy website to navigate around.

serz
20-05-2008, 09:36 PM
OMG there are some gorgeous beads on your site :D and i am wanting to order some things so was wondering how much the postage is please? :D

Hope this helps - on my website when you click the little hearts next to the basket they will collect up in 'favourites' and you can then go and view all the beads you have checked and email the link to the person(s) wanting to buy.

BeadsbyLili
21-05-2008, 09:40 AM
OMG there are some gorgeous beads on your site :D and i am wanting to order some things so was wondering how much the postage is please? :D

Thank you :)

P+P is tiered depending on the total spend but I think quite competative (I dont make up for it in the bead prices either!).

serz
21-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Ok thanks. Will be ordering some in the next few days :D