• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glasskanvas
    500+ Crafters Club
    • Mar 2007

Calling beading experts!

I'm building a website at the moment based on dichroic glass. It's a resource source really with lots of tutorials etc. Anyway, I'm wondering could anyone help me out with some jewellery/beading tutorials for it? Obviously the tutorials would give links back to the tutorial author's site etc...and i'll also throw in more advertising when the site is live. I'm looking for tutorials using glass beads and with pics really too. I'm tied up doing the fusing tutorials so don't really have the time to do the others.
    It would really suit someone with a site selling findings etc and I think the site is going to get good traffic from the start really too because of the domain. Pm me if you're interested.
    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery
  • Bea
    Super crafter
    • Nov 2004

Let me know if any pieces from the gallery on my website is suitable and we can work something out.

I wrote a few tutes in the past and may have one ready (somewhere on my PC ).
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
    X