PDA

View Full Version : Crochet Jumper

still learning
02-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Going to try and start making a crochet jumper this weekend. Just wondered if anyone else has made one?

I'm attempting the Jolly Roger pattern from Happy Hooker - though I've chosen green wool and am not having the skull and cross bones (not really my thing!) It will be the biggest thing I"ve made so far!

Sprinkles
02-05-2008, 04:22 PM
I have never made one before. But good look with the adventure!

Would be great if you'd pop some pictures up for all of us to see when you have finished :D

Have Fun!

still learning
02-05-2008, 04:26 PM
I will do - though I'm not very good at getting pictures of my stuff. It was recommended to me that I take pictures - just for my own record which is why I made the blog - but there are other bags, tops and a shawl that I've made and I still haven't got round to taking pictures!!! Must try harder!

Sprinkles
02-05-2008, 04:30 PM
If you don't enjoy taking pictures, like me, its soo boring!
But I must admit it is very important to have pictures of everything you create.
It's ideal for showing potential customers your work, even if they are looking for something in a different colour, the design is there.

creativeclare
03-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Going to try and start making a crochet jumper this weekend. Just wondered if anyone else has made one?

I'm attempting the Jolly Roger pattern from Happy Hooker - though I've chosen green wool and am not having the skull and cross bones (not really my thing!) It will be the biggest thing I"ve made so far!

I love that book! The Happy Hooker is the book that got me back into crochet!!!

Debeadz
03-05-2008, 10:00 PM

I bought the Happy Hooker book yesterday and am going try my hand at crochet tomorrow after your last post about the bag you made. I thought it was fab and would have a go myself :)

You've been my inspiration!!

Good luck with the jumper :D

jcm
03-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Hello

I made a jumper did not find it ti bad to make but at the time i prefered knitting I hope you get on well with your jumper.

still learning
07-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Well, so far so good - about half way through the first side - OH was very impressed with the 2 400g balls of wall I bought home! He he he

How are you getting on with the book Debeadz?

Debeadz
07-05-2008, 03:53 PM
The book is great although I have oonly really read through. I haven't actually done any crochet yet,

There are so many things I want to try to make :)

Hopefully this weekend...