PDA

View Full Version : My new toy - Cricuit

crafty sara
21-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi

Ive just treated myself to a new toy - the circuit - I love it. I shouldnt have but I thought what the hell.

Think I be cutting out Mickey & Minni to the early hours (and Ive got workk tomorrow to !!!)

Has anyone else got one ?

craftyjan
22-04-2008, 06:27 AM
you lucky thing ive seen what they do they look great i cant justify spending that sort of money on one item but would love one

Funkyhand
22-04-2008, 08:24 AM
I think they are great but same here can't justify the cost..as well I probably would never have time to use it..I bought a Bind it All just after Christmas and it's not been out of the box yet :mad::o terrible!!
Anice xx:):)

SusieQ
22-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Can you post something you have used it on for me to see? I have never looked into any of these machines but could be interested with Christmas coming up!! Present from hubby maybe? Sue xx:mf:

craftyc
23-04-2008, 12:16 AM
I have one and think its fab. Dont use it as often as I could though. Its great for fonts and so easy to use! Think theres some bits on my blog!
Clairexx

Snow angel
25-04-2008, 08:55 AM
yes i have one and love it to bits only got it in March but now have so many carts for it. But i must say i did get mine from the U.S with P7P and 2 carts with it it still come to less the 180.00 if i had got it here would of cost me near 400.00 i aslo get all my carts from the U.S