PDA

View Full Version : Eeeeeeek!!!!!!

SusieQ
11-04-2008, 11:11 PM
:o:oEeeeeek!!! Four of my cards off Flickr are posted by someone else as theirs!!!! What's that all about!!!!! Maybe he just made a mistake but they are MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!!!!!!Sue xx:o:o

ilovecrafts
11-04-2008, 11:19 PM
posted where???

SusieQ
11-04-2008, 11:24 PM
posted where???
Look on page three of 'Cards'. I don't know how that's happened. Sue xx:confused:

ilovecrafts
11-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Do you mean on here? on this thread? http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10904??

that's just a way of getting , the latest "gone popular" entries on craft juice, onto here!
nobody's trying to steal your work!
if you click on the More.. it takes you to the actual page on craft juice!

well done you....:Dyou silly mare! :sm:

SusieQ
11-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Do you mean on here? on this thread? http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10904??

that's just a way of getting , the latest "gone popular" entries on craft juice, onto here!
nobody's trying to steal your work!
if you click on the More.. it takes you to the actual page on craft juice!

well done you....:Dyou silly mare! :sm:No I didn't think he was trying to steal my work!!!!! I just thought something had gone wrong!!!!!! Computer illiterate!! That's me!!!!! Thanks. Sue.:confused:

SusieQ
11-04-2008, 11:32 PM
No I didn't think he was trying to steal my work!!!!! I just thought something had gone wrong!!!!!! Computer illiterate!! That's me!!!!! Thanks. Sue.:confused:
Ha Ha Ha!!!! For days I've been thinking ' good grief, he's busy - he does loads of crafts!!!!! Ha Ha Ha HA !!!! Silly b----r!!!!!!!! Sue xx:mf::mf::mf:

ilovecrafts
11-04-2008, 11:38 PM
I think it's automated, there was a thread about it http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10468

and that's why there's so many more posts these days!, along with the listing 9automatic0 of asome people's blogs . (thread about it here!)http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10441

Bit confusing i suppose, as seems posted by someone else ( unless you've read the info ;)) , but it was NO mistake, quite deliberate, as you card had gone popular on craftjuice! well done!:D.
nw you can calm down, and relax

breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out (repeat if necessary :D)

ilovecrafts
11-04-2008, 11:45 PM
they're very nice cards btw!

Rodeo Lady
12-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Well done on getting them on Craft Juice on the first place . Then becoming so popular.
You go Sue ;)

SusieQ
12-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Thanks everyone for your help!!! When I do something daft my hummy calls me 'a silly tart' in a posh voice!!!!! Think he's right!!!!!! I honestly thought 'Craft News Boy' was someone new on the site!!! I often thought 'Good grief he's busy, is he trying to take over the site! I thought he must be very talented and spend all day and night crafting!!! I imagined him sat there by candlelight all through the night with little glasses on trying to take over the craft world. AAAh well, it takes all sorts! Thinking back to another post, someone asked me 'what are you on'....... well, maybe hubby is trying to secretly bump me off by feeding me something suspect in my coffee or maybe I am just naturally dizzy!!!!!!!! Love Sue xx:playball::o:confused::sm:Think I am all of these!!!!!

craftyjan
12-04-2008, 10:12 AM
i thought the same thing about the craftboy post didnt realise it wasnt all his work i must learn to read more

janetdc
12-04-2008, 02:13 PM
That's exactly the sort of mistake I make. My OH thinks I am seriously lacking in the brain department at times! Your thread really made me smile.;)

Focus on Life
13-04-2008, 05:03 PM
[quote=SusieQ;79839) I imagined him sat there by candlelight all through the night with little glasses on trying to take over the craft world. quote]

....oh this image has made me laugh! :D

....btw I've added some of those ****ensian knitted gloves with no fingertips to this particular visualisation of Mr M's World Domination Dreams :p

Shaz x

Focus on Life
13-04-2008, 05:06 PM
OMG I cant believe I've fallen fowl of the naughty words goblin again!

Its a beggar when you cant mention a classic author like Charles D*ckens anymore isnt it! Talk about progress LOL ;)

Shaz x

Tip Top
13-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Hahahaha!!

Between you Shaz and Susie you really make me laugh!!:mf:

SusieQ
13-04-2008, 08:35 PM
[quote=SusieQ;79839) I imagined him sat there by candlelight all through the night with little glasses on trying to take over the craft world. quote]

....oh this image has made me laugh! :D

....btw I've added some of those ****ensian knitted gloves with no fingertips to this particular visualisation of Mr M's World Domination Dreams :p

Shaz x
Yes that's brilliant!!! Especially the ****ensian knitted gloves!!!!! Sue xx:D