PDA

View Full Version : Feedback please!!!!

SusieQ
01-04-2008, 09:07 AM
ttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145 My first Craft Fair is looming!!! Wot do think of these? Honest opinions welcome! Sue xx:mf:

SusieQ
01-04-2008, 09:08 AM
ttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145 My first Craft Fair is looming!!! Wot do think of these? Honest opinions welcome! Sue xx:mf: That doesn't seem to work, I'll have another go!!!:mad:

Pebbles
01-04-2008, 12:50 PM
To copy a link; triple click in the address bar, when it is highlighted in blue, either right click and select copy or press ctrl+C (the ctrl key and the C key at the same time)

Then go to your message and press ctrl+V or right click and press paste

You can do tabbed browsing in firefox and IE, just press ctrl+t for a new tab, this means you can have more than one webpage open at a time.

you do need the new version of IE for that though.... I can even give you instructions for the apple mac if you have one of them

Thought that may help you out a bit :D

SusieQ
01-04-2008, 12:55 PM
To copy a link; triple click in the address bar, when it is highlighted in blue, either right click and select copy or press ctrl+C (the ctrl key and the C key at the same time)

Then go to your message and press ctrl+V or right click and press paste

You can do tabbed browsing in firefox and IE, just press ctrl+t for a new tab, this means you can have more than one webpage open at a time.

you do need the new version of IE for that though.... I can even give you instructions for the apple mac if you have one of them

Thought that may help you out a bit :D Pebbles darling, I can't keep up with you!!!!!!! Further down the posts you will see that eventuall I managed to do it!!(After about an hour) but thankyou for your help and concern!!!Sue xx:D

06cal23
01-04-2008, 10:27 PM
lol i still cant get the pic lol