PDA

View Full Version : Discontinued die cutters

incywincy
18-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Does anyone know of a website that might sell discontinued sizzix/ellison dies? I spoke to someone from the Sizzix stall at nec on Saturday about a some cutters I want. But he has got back saying they haven't any left.

He said I should be able to find some on eBay/ or other crafting websites may have some left in stock - But I've hunted and can't find anyone who sells the type I want :mad:

Tip Top
18-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Which ones are you after?

incywincy
18-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Hey tiptop - I'm after some lower case alphabets sets.
Fun Cerif and Block Shadow.
:confused:

Snow angel
18-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Hope its ok to post this link if not mods im very sorry try this site i got a load of Alphabet Sets of then at christmas when they where in the sales

www.ellisondesign.co.uk/ (http://www.ellisondesign.co.uk/)

Tip Top
19-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Hello Incy!

I thought thats what you were going to be after! I think its a case of hunting around. Have you tried any USA sites as even with p&p they can work out cheaper.......

I've not bought any dies for ages but did buy off an ebay seller in the US - her ebay shop is no longer but I do have her contact details - if you want them just let me know!;)

grommie75
19-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Hey tiptop - I'm after some lower case alphabets sets.
Fun Cerif and Block Shadow.
:confused:

hey there sam A craft shop near me has fun seriff lower case sets but it is pricey I saw that they had shadow block punctuation set not sure about the alphabets u could always phone them they r genrally very helpful. im not allowed to post a link yet:confused:

incywincy
19-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Hello Curvy :)
Can you PM me there details please Xx

grommie75
19-03-2008, 10:24 PM
yep no problem but they r pricy so be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftfairy
19-03-2008, 10:25 PM
I have some on my craft Fairy site but I don't have the alphabet that you are after.

Yvonne