PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here please help!

Ballerinacaz
17-03-2008, 05:11 PM
I'm quite new to crafting and I want to try out as many... well ways of crafting as possible. I was just wondering what sort of stuff this section of the forum is for. What do you guys make? I would like to try it out. Are there any good sites with umm... whats it called... like recipes but not recipes, you know what I mean. How to make them. Any ideas appreciated! Please help!

craftyjan
22-03-2008, 06:52 AM
hi im new too how me and my daughter started with new crafts is we went to bootsales we brought kits of different crafts that people got as gifts and never used and try them out if we get into them then we look into getting more stuff for that particular craft so far we are into candle making, silk painting, glass painting, cardmaking, scrapbooking and a few others space seems to be the only problem and bank balance i also watch the create and craft channel for ideas.Hope you find lots of crafts you enjoy its quite addictive.

MAGPIE
22-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Like you I am new joined today I like doing lots of crafts but am limited a bit by the cost so I try to get somthing new each month at the moment have found card making but need lots of help and ideas.I hope we can get lots of help from like minded people well lots of luck Magpie,(welcome)

Occasion Creative
26-09-2008, 07:27 PM
I'm quite new to crafting and I want to try out as many... well ways of crafting as possible. I was just wondering what sort of stuff this section of the forum is for. What do you guys make? I would like to try it out. Are there any good sites with umm... whats it called... like recipes but not recipes, you know what I mean. How to make them. Any ideas appreciated! Please help!

Hi there.. are you wanting to try out many new crafts or stick with flowers only or so on. I go to a wholesaler and they have many many starter kits ranging from 5 pound to 30 pound

One i saw was rock painting its about 7.00 ... They supply the rocks and everything and you do your design. there are mug ones scrap book ones like many people have on this forum.. If you ever want me to get a full list of them i can do mate.

best regards
Michael :sm:

Critchley
26-09-2008, 07:34 PM
(welcome)Nice to see you here. Maybe if you just tried one at a time, something may grab you and don't be too ambitious to begin with.

Occasion Creative
26-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Hey hey good to see you here to...
I agree with you..

Taking each craft one by one is the bes way.. some stage maybe take them all on hahaha.

Please do message me though if you want me to get a list they are really cheap.. Cost price i get them

Regards