• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Personalise
    Junior crafter
    • Jan 2014

We're looking for sellers of personalised crafts

Hi,

We have an online business that sells personalised items and we are looking to add more products to our range. If you sell any crafts which are personalised i.e people can add a name, message etc to the craft and you'd like to get some additional sales please get in touch with us.

We don't charge any joining fee's and so if you'd be interested in knowing the site and to sell on it please send us a private message on here.

Many thanks
    Max
  • Chriscp81
    Junior crafter
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Personalise View Post
    Hi,

We have an online business that sells personalised items and we are looking to add more products to our range. If you sell any crafts which are personalised i.e people can add a name, message etc to the craft and you'd like to get some additional sales please get in touch with us.

We don't charge any joining fee's and so if you'd be interested in knowing the site and to sell on it please send us a private message on here.

Many thanks
    Max

hello Max,

im looking to sell art on line some with a personalised touch. Firstly I sell paintings which are completely personal to the buyer either of their house or a new born baby etc ( I can send you examples if interested) the other 3d paintings using lego men.
    if these interest you then please contact Me.

thanks
    chris
    [email protected]

Comment

• Personalise
      Junior crafter
      • Jan 2014

Thanks for the messages so far guys, if we're interested in your items you'll have heard back from us, sorry if not but it's more than likely we either sell something similar already or it doesn't quite fit with our site.

Comment

• mixandmatchcraftz
        Junior crafter
        • Oct 2013

I sell hand painted glassware that can be personalised with any name, message and picture. I do everything from vases, wine glasses and pint glasses, to tumblers, champagne flutes and shot glasses

Comment

• crystelz
          Junior crafter
          • Mar 2014

personalised wooden gifts

Hello, I have just found this site and came across your thread so I thought I would give it a go and see if your interested in selling my items. All my items are wood and can be painted or left wooden, personalisation is done with pyrography and so anything can be personalised. I have a facebook page if you are interested in my items please get in touch and I will send you the link.

Comment

• Mrs Gardom
            Moderate crafter
            • Feb 2014

Hi, I have just sent you a message Thanks
            Crafter, baker, painter, beader, blogger, maker
            Blog: http://beingmrsgardom.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Misty
              So much more than a moderate crafter
              • Sep 2009

Hi Max