• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oakdale Studios
    Super crafter
    • Aug 2011

Wazzub....?????

I was wondering if anyone has heard of the new "phenomenon" that's out to beat Google etc. Thay say you can make $'s from it?!

They are going head to head with Google and sharing 50% of the profit with the pre-registered "shareholders"

It's free to join so I thought why not but is it just a case of "if something sounds to good to be true it usually is"?

Check it out >>>>HERE<<<<

Vik

Last edited by Oakdale Studios; 17-01-2012, 04:34 PM. Reason: spelling
    Oakdale Studios Facebook
    Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
    bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”
  • greannancrafts
    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
    • Oct 2008

I would take care before jumping in??

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

• 0103media
      Administrator
      Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
      • Sep 2004

Same old... $1 a month but will not pay out until you hit $100 sort of thing.. Only 100 months to go

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
      (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

• Oakdale Studios
        Super crafter
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by 0103media View Post
        Same old... $1 a month but will not pay out until you hit $100 sort of thing.. Only 100 months to go

Oh you two are so cynical, I bet you both poo-poo the email from the Nigerian Prince?

I'll have the last laugh you just wait and see, I've only got to send him my bank details and password and I'll be laughing all the way to the Bahamas

Thanks for your thoughts on the above, I just thought I'd check it out a little as I'd never heard of it before.

Cheers

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
        bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

• julesie
          Super crafter
          • Jan 2009

Haaaaa!!! I peed my pants..... the 'Nigerian Prince' !!
          Tutor in PMC Silver Clay in the West Midlands
          Facebook:
          https://www.facebook.com/MetalClayTutor
          http://www.artclayjewellery.co.uk

Comment

• Oakdale Studios
            Super crafter
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by julesie View Post
            Haaaaa!!! I peed my pants..... the 'Nigerian Prince' !!
            I still have Mr Kumalo's contact details if you want me to pass them on? He's got $20 million to get
            rid of, I don't mind sharing it but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, keep it to yourself.

See, it's true, he even sent me a photo!!

Oakdale Studios Facebook

Comment

• jenniferlou
              100+ crafts club
              • Jan 2012

Seriously, Is that not my Monopoly money? I want some of that I've been missing the 500£ bills for quite sometime.
              MY BLOG: A Place for crafty inspiration and an attempt to try new things, everybody welcome! http://jennifer-lou.blogspot.com/

Comment

• julesie
                Super crafter
                • Jan 2009

weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
                Tutor in PMC Silver Clay in the West Midlands
                Facebook:
                https://www.facebook.com/MetalClayTutor
                http://www.artclayjewellery.co.uk

Comment

• Oakdale Studios
                  Super crafter
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by julesie View Post
                  weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
                  SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jennifer wants in now but I think we can pass her off with some Monopoly money.........phew
                  Oakdale Studios Facebook

Comment

• jenniferlou
                    100+ crafts club
                    • Jan 2012

Tehehe, as long as it's the stuff that matches my set, nothing worse than an incomplete board game. This has definitely made me smile before I goes off to sleep. Thank You, I'll be dreaming about a complete set of monopoly now, with real monopoly 500£ notes.
                    MY BLOG: A Place for crafty inspiration and an attempt to try new things, everybody welcome! http://jennifer-lou.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Oakdale Studios
                      Super crafter
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by jenniferlou View Post
                      Tehehe, as long as it's the stuff that matches my set, nothing worse than an incomplete board game. This has definitely made me smile before I goes off to sleep. Thank You, I'll be dreaming about a complete set of monopoly now, with real monopoly 500£ notes.
                      You can get a full set >>>>HERE<<<<

Oakdale Studios Facebook

Comment

Working...
                      X