Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seahorse is offline Super Moderator Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default How much do you spend?

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Im sure Ive asked this before but as my spending seems to be continuing I was just wondering how much money youspend on your hobby in a month?

Fran is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Way to much!!!! and yet if feels like it's never enough!

Seahorse is offline Super Moderator Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Totally agree.I spent about 20 recently and i feel like Ive only made 1 good thing from it.

i normally spend about 30 but my lampworking kit recently cost me 130 plus a shed to make them in at 300, then when my shed turns up i've got to insulate it and get a workbench and chair! this months an expensive one

Do you have a business?I guess im having trouble as Im just making things to entertain myself at the mo.Its unjustifiable.

Ive just spent 20ish on ebay!!And I need more stuff.

I am just sorting out my accounts for last year and I am shocked at how much I have spent!

Luckily I am getting my jewellery sold as well but as this is my first year I have definitely made quite a loss!

I do need to curb my spending and spend time doing projects with beads & stuff that I have bought before I go drooling for more!
    www.trinity-jewellery.co.uk

Trinity Jewellery
    Designs That Stand Out

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity

I do need to curb my spending and spend time doing projects with beads & stuff that I have bought before I go drooling for more!
    I know what you mean.Ive only bought things today which I know how im going to use.Not just get them for me to play with.
    Its all part of a plan.

are you really asking us to confess in public how much we spend?????? ha ha

I don't even tell my husband - craft stuff is much easier to hide than clothes (he always spots new outfits!) -no having to say 'I've had this ages' as he has no idea what's lurking in my cupboard!!

I find card making so addictive and definitely need rehab to sort myself out!, I think I shall start a craft-a-holics anonymous so I can proudly stand up and say my name is Ruth and I'm a craft a holic / spend a holic!!!!!!!

Just when I think I really don't need anymore dies / punches / papers etc out pops another fantastic product that I really HAVE to have and most of the time it just sits there in the cupboard waiting to be used!

Latest spend bit boring but essential was at the Paper Mill - (if anybody goes there they have an offer on of buy three boxes for 18) so spent 18 yesterday.

Happy spending!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Pink panda; 01-06-2006 at 10:16 PM.
    Ruth
    www.pinkpandacards.co.uk
    for your personalised handmade cards, toppers and die cuts

Well, my normal spending is around 20 per month, but I don't always buy things every month.

Lately, it has been alot more in preparation for my first craft fair: 80 on two fantabulous display cases, 30 on 3 bangle bars, to show off my bracelets, 15 on a ring tray with glass top, 5 on business cards, and 12 on two leaflet holders and business card holder.

Blimey that's 142 in just a couple of weeks! That's it, I'm going into hiding. Oh, but I've got to buy some more beads to make the jewellery!! Where's that flexible friend of mine....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information