• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Impressions
    Junior crafter
    • Feb 2009

craft fairs in East Kent??

Hi everyone I'm new to this! I have just bought a franchise called Little Impressions, it's hand finished and framed casts of childrens hands & feet. Things are going really well so far but I'm hoping to go to some craft fairs in the East Kent area and was wondering if anyone knew of any, I'm already booked for Broadstairs Folk week but thats not until August.

Natasha
  • claredorett
    100+ crafts club
    • Oct 2008

Hi there

We have 2 events booked for Maidstone (Ramada Jarvis Hotel).

The first at the end of March is already booked for Little Impressions but we have one on 31st Oct - 1st Nov (The Kent Christmas Craft & Gift Fair) which I'm pretty sure you do really well at - I know this product and they make fabulous gifts.

If you're interested please email me.
    Clare
    Dorett Events
    [email protected]

Comment

• Little Impressions
      Junior crafter
      • Feb 2009

Hi Clare thanks for your response, because L.I is a franchise we can only advertise within our selected areas, unfortunately Maidstone isn't in mine which is probably why it's been snapped up by by one of the other franchisees.
      I'm able to cover Thanet, Deal, Dover, Folkestone, Herne Bay, Whitstable and Canterbury so if you know of anything within these areas that would be great.

Natasha

Comment

• claredorett
        100+ crafts club
        • Oct 2008

Ok - will let you know!
        Clare
        Dorett Events
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X