Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fed up with tv

crafty sara is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Default Fed up with tv

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Hi

Is it me or is anyone else getting fed up of all the football that is on ???? Im partner just informed me also on until end of June !!!!!

Sara x

I got fed up with TV months ago, that's why I gave it away last September. Ahhhh, bliss, 9 months of peace & quiet ..... and crafting
    The only thing I miss is CSI.
    Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Is it me or is anyone else getting fed up of all the football that is on ???? Im partner just informed me also on until end of June !!!!!
    It most certainly isn't just you. I'm fed up with any football that is on. It's supposed to be a winter game, but seems to go on forever these days. And what is it with showing matches when all the teams are foreign? I really can't understand why anybody would want to have it on at prime time.

I only get four channels (three if the weather is hot and sunny 'cos we lose the signal to one of them) and last week two of them were showing football every evening!!

Ooops!! Seem to have gone into rant mode there! Can you tell I don't like football?

Linda

I'm so glad my OH isn't a football man, I couldn't bear it. You're right about T.V. being rubbish, I'm spending more and more time browsing with my wii because there's nothing on - I can't bring myself to watch BB this year. x

SusieQ is offline Senior Member Super Big Crafter

Yes, I am too!!!!! Bob is a bit fed up as well!! We have just had a bottle of Isla Negra Rose wine - on offer at Somerfields - it is really gorgeous!!! Bob has chosen a realy old film to watch - The 39 Steps It was made in the year 2000 BC I think.!! We videod it ages ago. It is RUBBISH!!!!!!! Bob is ENTHRALLED!!! I am waiting for Hannibal at 10 15 on ITV. At least I know that is worth watching!!!!!! I am a bit tipsy Sarah!!!! Good luck at the Cheshire Show!!!! Sue xx

nattynetty is offline Super Moderator Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!

No not just you - hubby is completely fed up with it all too. Me I love the footie and have to negotiate with him which games I can watch so he's not subjected to footie all evening every evening

The Dutch have been just fantastic - my money is on them to win!
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

steve-bead is offline Member So much more than a moderate crafter

Well, im pretty fed up England are not in it - does that count?

SusieQ - 39 steps is a brilliant film, real classic. (Its up there with 'Green for danger' in my book)

Not so sure about Hannibal though - not my sort of film.

All the best

Steve

my hubby not into football we have just cancelled our sky ends on 26th june we realised we didnt actually watch anything that we were paying for and then we keep freeview channels after through our sky box as i tend to watch the craft shopping channel and a few programs on terrestial tv we wont miss it and everything ends up being recycled on different channels anyway we like listening to music so if theres nothing on we will do that will still have cbeebies for my grandaughter and thats all that matters

kalinda is offline Member So much more than a moderate crafter

Question

Quote Originally Posted by craftyjan View Post
    ... i tend to watch the craft shopping channel and ...
    Craft shopping channel????? That got me interested. Where is that? Is it just local to your location? If so, where do you live?

Sorry about all the questions,
    Monica
    Your mind, like a parachute, works better when it's open.

crafty sara is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Quote Originally Posted by kalinda View Post
    Craft shopping channel????? That got me interested. Where is that? Is it just local to your location? If so, where do you live?

Sorry about all the questions,
    Monica

Hi I think they are on about - Ideal World its channel 22 on my freeview box. They have card making on most days sometimes a few shows a day.

Also QVC channel 16 on my freeview box, do craft showes with Dawn Bibby on a Tuesday 2 - 4 each week.

Both the above also have craft days where they do craftng all day. Also Ideal World have started doing craft weekend.

Sara x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information