• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glasskanvas
    500+ Crafters Club
    • Mar 2007

Now I need some Lampworkers!

I posted a thread last week about needing some tutorials for my new website, I got a great response so i'm wondering could ask if any lampworkers out there are willng to submit tutorials to the new site-again with healthy returns links etc. PM for info!
    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery
  • incywincy
    Super Big Crafter
    • Mar 2007

Try contacting Kate at http://www.perfectlygorgeous.com/ - Just say I sent you. x
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

• Bumpy Beads
      100+ crafts club
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by glasskanvas View Post
      I posted a thread last week about needing some tutorials for my new website, I got a great response so i'm wondering could ask if any lampworkers out there are willng to submit tutorials to the new site-again with healthy returns links etc. PM for info!
      There are lots and lots of lampwork tutorials "out there". I think the challenge is finding something new that hasn't already been done. One day, if I ever come up with a new technique that no-one else has discovered, I'll write a tutorial. Hmm, got me thinking now!
      Heather
      Artisan Glass Beads & Jewellery
      www.BumpyBeads.co.uk
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/BumpyBeads

Comment

• glasskanvas
        500+ Crafters Club
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Bumpy Beads View Post
        There are lots and lots of lampwork tutorials "out there". I think the challenge is finding something new that hasn't already been done. One day, if I ever come up with a new technique that no-one else has discovered, I'll write a tutorial. Hmm, got me thinking now!
        True, I've seen quite a few but I want to set them up so the author get the credit, links and traffic etc. I don't just want plagarised work as it's outside my field of knowledge. That's kind of the antithesis of why I set the site up in the first place...Plus, I'm not sure every tutorial should be about brand new techniques because everyone has a different level of knowledge so even basic tutorials i'd be happy with.
        Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

• Bumpy Beads
          100+ crafts club
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by glasskanvas View Post
          True, I've seen quite a few but I want to set them up so the author get the credit, links and traffic etc. I don't just want plagarised work as it's outside my field of knowledge. That's kind of the antithesis of why I set the site up in the first place...Plus, I'm not sure every tutorial should be about brand new techniques because everyone has a different level of knowledge so even basic tutorials i'd be happy with.
          Oh my, I wasn't suggesting that they are "out there" to link to or plagiarise. I was just commenting that there are some great ones in existence, nothing more.
          Heather
          www.BumpyBeads.co.uk

Comment

• glasskanvas
            500+ Crafters Club
            • Mar 2007

Sorry i've just read that back and that came out snotty and it wasn't at all meant like that. It's just that I want the site to be about sharing knowledge and raising the profile of it's contributers- There's quite a few sites out there were infomation is just taken verbatum, and I think that's just plain rude!
            Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

• Bumpy Beads
              100+ crafts club
              • Mar 2008

No problem, it's one of the down sides of the written, as opposed to spoken word.
              Heather
              www.BumpyBeads.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X