PDA

View Full Version : Paypal limits

EMEvans
12-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Just a little note to say................if you have a paypal account and you have a business please check you limits on your account. The limit is set at 1,700 but they seem to be freezing accounts when it reaches the 700 mark if you don't lift your limits.

I'm lucky and done mine just before i had a sudden rise in income otherwise it would have been frozen and left my business in stand still :o

0103media
12-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Which type of account..?

I had to have security check with them when its hit a high number of transactions.. I simple to get approved..

Katianne
12-03-2008, 08:18 PM
I think I had the same thing as Mr M - I had a message from them to say I was near my limit and when I logged into Profile I had to go through a security check (it was very straight forward). It was all sorted very quickly so nothing to worry about if anyone does come accross this.

EMEvans
12-03-2008, 08:34 PM
It was easy enough to do but i was un aware of them at the time so thought i'd mention it incase others didn't know :)

Tip Top
13-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Is this a spending limit?:D

0103media
13-03-2008, 04:31 PM
It was easy enough to do but i was un aware of them at the time so thought i'd mention it incase others didn't know :)
Cool.. Yep good thing to warn people about this..

Please note it is very simple to "upgrade" as long as you have a bank account and live in a house lol.. :D

MrSwirl
13-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Is this a spending limit?:D

Just in case Swirly reads this, yes - it's about 5 a month.

Bea
14-03-2008, 10:47 AM
That's why I never leave any money on Paypal long enough! Goes straight to my account as soon as possible.

swirlyarts
14-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Just in case Swirly reads this, yes - it's about 5 a month.

Tee hee!! If it's an incoming amount then I've not reached it yet but fingers crossed!

dinkins
19-03-2008, 01:51 AM
ha ha only just seen this...... Yep Emma is right , it was me it happened to ,

i had all my limits withdrawn already but they do a Security check for money laundering (oh if only! ) and basically coz i had received more than 650 in a Year ! stupid i know!.....

They locked up the account and asked me to do all the checks etc to verifty details, set up banking blah blah. Which had already done.

I phoned helpful paypal and was told i don't no what to say apart from to ignore it

to ignore a massive 2 page essay , had to click 3 things to actually get past it all into my account.

anyways to cut a long story short 2 weeks later it was all removed, even tho you have your limits lifted it sometimes can be flagged up by there system if you receive alot money in that is " not normal" for you.

pain in bum bum , but just be aware with all there new changes if you do upgrade from a basic account , and then remove all your receiving/sending limits it may happen to you. or it may not. if it does & you have lifted all you limits etc then just ignore it until it goes away lol

hope that makes sense:rolleyes: