PDA

View Full Version : Bloggity Blog!

Focus on Life
01-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Oooh a few more Bloggy things

First off, if you havent already tried it, I've found the Blogger help function is pretty useful (up near your dashboard) Thats where I discovered how to get the slideshow page element set up, someone had posted the answer and it really wasnt an obvious solution :)

...but I havent yet found an answer to my current problem, just wondered if you guys have had this one yet?....Ive added so many new page elements to my layout lately that I cant get access to edit the ones at the bottom of the page, they seem to have "dropped off" the edit layout section, even though you can see them when you view your Blog....Ive seen a couple of people report the same problem on the Blog help pages but no answers posted yet :confused:

Last thing - are there REALLY all those people on my Live Traffic Feed REALLY visiting me? - I only installed it the other night and there was only me on there - now theres a nice big list of people, is that really true?! :o

Shaz x

PS there's lots of lovely Craft Forum visitors but I even saw some american server flags and other overseas dudes before, just cant believe theyre visiting little old me?!

incywincy
01-03-2008, 09:37 PM
...but I havent yet found an answer to my current problem, just wondered if you guys have had this one yet?....Ive added so many new page elements to my layout lately that I cant get access to edit the ones at the bottom of the page, they seem to have "dropped off" the edit layout section, even though you can see them when you view your Blog....Ive seen a couple of people report the same problem on the Blog help pages but no answers posted yet :confused:

Not sure about that one??? Maybe try to reduce the side ones (saving all your html codes) and see if it appears again?? Then add more to the bottom and less on the side???

Last thing - are there REALLY all those people on my Live Traffic Feed REALLY visiting me? - I only installed it the other night and there was only me on there - now theres a nice big list of people, is that really true?! :o

Shaz x

PS there's lots of lovely Craft Forum visitors but I even saw some american server flags and other overseas dudes before, just cant believe theyre visiting little old me?!
Use your statcounter - on the side menu click on 'recent visitor activity' then you can see a map of where people are coming from.
x

Hope that helps???

Focus on Life
01-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Cheers Sam, I'll have a bash!

(although I dont think I can find my bottom now my side's so full up!!!!) :rolleyes:

Shaz x

Tip Top
02-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Cheers Sam, I'll have a bash!

(although I dont think I can find my bottom now my side's so full up!!!!) :rolleyes:

Shaz x

Hahahahhaha!!! I hope that is just technical speak and not reality hehehe!!:mf::mf::mf:

Focus on Life
02-03-2008, 07:20 PM
:mf: its a beggar when you cant find your bottom you know! LOL :mf:

Shaz x