PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!!

dddeeebbbzzz
28-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Hi! I'm Debbie and have just joined. What a great bunch of talented crafters! I'm mainly a card maker and scrapbooker, but I've also dabbled in knitting, tatting, stained glass making and glass painting over the years!I'm now the proud owner of a Craft Robo - it arrived yesterday! Yippee! It's so exciting!
Happy crafting to you all!

Focus on Life
28-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Oh how posh, a Craft Robo, I've seen them on the telly!

(welcome) to the forum, I'm sure you'll love it here

Shaz x

Rodeo Lady
28-02-2008, 10:26 PM
And me too (welcome)

Cheers Janice

ilovecrafts
28-02-2008, 10:43 PM
(welcome) from me too

Neesey
28-02-2008, 11:00 PM
(welcome)(welcome)

candles by lisa
29-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum from me too. Hope you enjoy your craft robo thingy.

Cheers.

Lisa

(welcome)

Roseberry Crafts
29-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Oh I must be daft or something! A; what is "tatting" and B; what is a Craft Robo?:confused:

(welcome) to the forum Debbie.

ezzyam
29-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Welcome from me as well(welcome)

I must get out more, what is a craft robo? sounds like a robot!!

Beadservice
29-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Hi Debbie and welcome to the forum (welcome)

From another Debbie

dddeeebbbzzz
29-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Hello!
I was delighted to find replies to my message.
A Craft Robo is a cutting machine which you attach to a computer and you can cut any shapes you want in paper, card and other stuff like adhesive vinyl. You can even make your own peel offs! It's great for titles and shapes for scrapbooking and cards. It was all going well until I tried the software to let me make my own designs but the CD was blank!! The manufacturers were very good and are sending a replacement. So this weekend isn't going to be as busy as I'd planned as I can't start trying to make my own designs.
Tatting is a sort of lace making using a shuttle with a hook on the end. I kept getting in a knot and ran out of patience so it wasn't a long lasting hobby! I was taught by a great aunt a great many years ago!
Sorry to send one mass response - This is the first forum I've been involved with so I'm learning the ropes!!
Debbie

Sprinkles
29-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Hello & (welcome) (welcome) (welcome)

That Robo thingy sounds really fun!

Hope you have with it when the CD arrives.
Dont you hate it when things like that happen... like having no batteries with presents!

dddeeebbbzzz
29-02-2008, 07:21 PM
I agree! I'd got all geared up to play all weekend, but now I've got time to sort out the boxes and boxes of photos I've been meaning to sort out ready for scrapbooking!!! Well, maybe not!!

Debbie :D