PDA

View Full Version : Verry pleased to have found this site

somerset artist
26-02-2008, 09:01 AM
Good morning everyone, just thought that I would introduce myself.Only found you yesterday and joined straight away.

My names Andrew and I paint and 'make' for a living. At the moment I am painting original miniature art for the dolls house market as well as making some country style furniture for the same marketin 1/12th scale. I sell mainly on eBay and make a sort of living from it.

I also paint 'full size' and have a load of finished paintings that are sitting around, so hope to hold an exhibition soon to try and shift them.

I have plenty of plans and ideas that I will no doubt be posting looking for opinions and would ideally like to set up some sort of art and craft market/fair allowing local; craftspeople the chance to be able to get theiir work on show.

Andrew

Pauline@weddingtreasures
26-02-2008, 09:26 AM
Hi Andrew and (welcome)to the forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Pauline :mf:

indri
26-02-2008, 09:30 AM
Hello Andrew!!

Welcome to the forum!

Rodeo Lady
26-02-2008, 09:30 AM
Hello Andrew and (welcome)

From me too !!!!

Cheers Janice

Beadservice
26-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi Andrew and welcome to the forum (welcome)

Good luck with your ideas and ventures

Debbie

Focus on Life
26-02-2008, 10:41 AM
At the moment I am painting original miniature art for the dolls house market as well as making some country style furniture for the same marketin 1/12th scale
Andrew

(welcome) to the forum Andrew - I'd love to see your dolls house paintings, I've never had a "proper" dolls house but get completely engrossed when I look at the detail in them

Enjoy the forum
shaz x

Neesey
27-02-2008, 12:20 AM
(welcome)(welcome)

Tip Top
03-03-2008, 07:45 AM
(welcome) and hello from me too!

Sorry its a bit late!:D