PDA

View Full Version : Thread start date Q

Focus on Life
24-02-2008, 11:54 AM
D'ya know the left hand Thread and Thread Starter column? Is there a way I can see the date the original thread was posted without opening it up?

There might be a way already that I've not spotted but it'd be handy sometimes when new visitors ressurect quite old threads that we might not immediately recognise as ones we've read a while ago

...sorry if this is a daft Q...I'm full of em...I asked Tippy at the fair yesteday what "bury" meant on CraftJuice

Cheers :)
Curious Joe/Shaz x

sweet
24-02-2008, 02:11 PM
I havnt got a clue...so theres two of us now!

maybe someone else will come along soon.....

Tip Top
24-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Hehehehe! I can't answer the one about old threads as I just look through the lot which catch my interest! There is a tab on the blue bar across the top of the forum page which says *new posts* which if you click on show all the new posts since your last log in, but I don't suppose that answers your question...... :pc:

Did the 'bury' answer make sense yesterday?!! I did at first think you meant the place Bury hehehe!! Thats why I looked a little gormless!! But if you click on bury it actually buries the item and you can do this if its not in the least bit craft related - I've done it for a few posts which were selling laptop batteries etc!!:D

Focus on Life
24-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Did the 'bury' answer make sense yesterday?!! I did at first think you meant the place Bury hehehe!! Thats why I looked a little gormless!! But if you click on bury it actually buries the item and you can do this if its not in the least bit craft related - I've done it for a few posts which were selling laptop batteries etc!!:D

Yeah your answer made perfect sense chuck. Being a bit new to CJ, I just had a feeling I was "missing" stuff cos I tend to click on upcoming crafts and look through a few pages & do some voting...then I go to the front page and do the same....and I thought "I might be missing loads of stuff in the middle!!!!!"

....and you know by now how I hate to miss anything :)
....so I wondered if "bury" miight have meant "bury it cos I've seen it already"....but erm no, that didnt make much sense even to me so I didnt test my gormless theory out....good job too eh!

Shaz x

0103media
25-02-2008, 08:51 AM
I don't find it that useful to see the start date as I always use *new post* as it show anything add/updated :D

Burry on craftjuice hides the item from your view and reports it to me..

If its spam I remove it :D

Tip Top
25-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Burry on craftjuice hides the item from your view and reports it to me..

If its spam I remove it :D

I did wonder where it went!! I note that the bury button only shows on the items with just 1 vote (from those who submitted it):mf: