PDA

View Full Version : I have a blog!

Focus on Life
07-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Oh my giddy aunt, I appear to have created a blog!

...and I was only trying to find out how to send you a link to the picture of table top display easels I was looking at!

I've only just started it, no posts or samples yet, but at least you can see me & my profile for now...does it work?!

Shaz & her very first virtual-presence! :)

ilovecrafts
07-02-2008, 10:02 PM
best you now get bloging and put some stuff on there!!:D

Well done!

Bumble Bee
07-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Me too! Just having a break from it, so thought i would log in.

Trying to get my head round where to put things and what things mean. Yours is looking good!

Happy blogging!

Focus on Life
08-02-2008, 12:03 AM
You guys are on my first post and quite right too! Please have a looksee and try not to use the whole tissue box up

I'm having trouble adding my own logo to the title bar though, created it in a Greetings Cards Factory package (.fsn) and I've tried resaving it as a jpg and as a pdf but when I try to open it in the edit bloggy dude, it wont save it, puts a big red triangle warning up...

...anyone know what I is doin wrong?

I'm SO EXCITED!
Shaz x

TYP
08-02-2008, 12:52 AM
Looks fab, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Sorry don't know whats wrong with the picture, has it saved properly as a jpeg? Is it too large? I know that the banner has to be a specific size (think it says the size when you click on 'edit header'?)

Focus on Life
08-02-2008, 01:07 AM
I know I couldnt add a photo to my forum profile cos it was too big Typ so it might all be related, will have another look see if it makes anymore sense in the daylight!
- time for bed said zebedee! :sleep:

Shaz x

sweet
08-02-2008, 01:20 AM
yey!!! congrats!

I want one tho! i feel like i'm nissing out on the full crafty life!

but alas, i'm dim & dont know how to do it!

Focus on Life
08-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Where t'internet's concerned, I'm v dim Sweet but I seriously just stumbled across the create Blog icon whilst I was trying to see how to send a link to a photo on a website I was viewing...

...and I'd really, really encourage you to give it a bash cos I couldnt believe how simply it talked you through setting the Blog up. I might be having trouble with making my own banner-jobby but that's just a "nice to have" - setting the Blog up & running was easy peasy, even for me!

GIVE IT A GO! Go on...

Shaz xx :)

Poppy4lee
08-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Well done Shaz, I'm impressed!!! :mf:

sweet
13-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Where t'internet's concerned, I'm v dim Sweet but I seriously just stumbled across the create Blog icon whilst I was trying to see how to send a link to a photo on a website I was viewing...

...and I'd really, really encourage you to give it a bash cos I couldnt believe how simply it talked you through setting the Blog up. I might be having trouble with making my own banner-jobby but that's just a "nice to have" - setting the Blog up & running was easy peasy, even for me!

GIVE IT A GO! Go on...

Shaz xx :)

lol! I like your enthusiasm. Therefore I will endeavour to create a blog! At least I will have another excuse for not having done the ironing, but shhh, dont tell the other half! :D

Focus on Life
13-02-2008, 01:22 PM
....ha ha, I know what you mean Sweet, I'm supposed to be making my OHs valentine card today and knocking up some quick biz cards for a meeting tomorrow but....I'm HERE instead, typical since I joined!

All the best with your Blog! Just ask if you get stuck on anything
Shaz x :mf:

Anne
18-02-2008, 07:20 PM
love the blog.... ur doggy is gorgeous :)

Focus on Life
18-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Yeah, he is rather gorgeous! Thanks :)

CBB - I tried to put a comment on your Blog to say how cute your hair slides are but I cant remember my google password jobby right now so it wont let me!...

...cant believe how many passwords and user names I've gotta remember now I've got my head round a Blog, Flickr, Craftjuice let alone the affiliate account sign-ins!!!!...I've forgotten to write half of em down, doh!

Shaz x