PDA

View Full Version : anyone have patterns?

Nat
03-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Hi ppl!! Im wondering if u can help me.
My mum makes knitted clothing, bonnets, bootees etc for all our local hospitals premature babies.....

However, we have only been able to find 4 patterns in total that start from 12" (prem size) can any1 help? Have any they have lying around? etc xx

swirlyarts
03-11-2007, 08:19 PM
I'll have a look for you - I've got loads and don't knit yet! If I haven't got back to you by Monday then pm me to remind me! very busy at the moment!

incywincy
03-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Just emailing you one pattern that I have as a pdf, but I will try hunt out some more.
;)

swirlyarts
08-11-2007, 05:01 PM
I've got some but not sure what size they start at - if you would still like them then PM me and I'll send them out to you!

samantha
08-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Hi, I have some patterns that start at 12" (think there are 2 or 3 which may include crochet aswell). I need to go into the loft for them and am working tomorrow so it may get to the weekend before I get them. If you're in a hurry I will scan them and email them to you.

slackstitches
14-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Hi, I have one starting at 12 inches to 22 inches that is in speacial baby aran and consists of jacket, hat, scarf, mitts and a blanket.
I have another 12 - 18 inches dk in a sort of double moss stitch with smocking over yolks. Consists of matinee coat, jacket, trousers, bonnet, helmet, pram quilt.
Let me know if you are interested.
Margaret

Nat
19-11-2007, 09:27 AM
hiya peeps...sorry been havin laptop trouble so not been able to reply:pc:
slackstitches & samantha ur patterns would b great!!
incywincy thanx so much for ur pattern, just gota find somewhere to print it now lol

samantha
19-11-2007, 10:20 PM
I'll send them tomorrow for you

Jellybum
28-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Hi nat,
Sorry to drag up an old post, but i just thought i'd let you know that i made a site when i first started knitting as a place to find links for free premature baby patterns. i hope im not getting into trouble by doing this as im a newbie and i can't post the link but if you type 'early angels project' into a well known search engine beginning with 'g' then its the first site that comes up, and there are loads and loads of links to free preemie patterns.
I hope that helps you, or anyone looking for preemie patterns :D

**note to mods- dorry if imbreaking rules by advicing this, the site i've mentioned is only directory of links to free patterns, no selling or anything is involved on the site (please don't slap my wrists :( ) **

jenifer
28-03-2008, 07:54 AM
Hi.I also knit for the prem baby units. I have bought 2 excallent knit books from C N H fabrics. Patterns start from size 10.

jenn
30-03-2008, 12:33 PM
I would have thought doll patterns would have been ok. otherwise just try knitting on a smaller needle. Sorry if that sounds as if I am saying its the obvious. not meant to, but its what I would try. Having had a very prem baby many years ago, I did try allsorts to get clothes to fit. I will look out some patterns anyway see if I can find anything

jenn