PDA

View Full Version : Selling to the forum

Enchanted Ceramics
03-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Hello everyone, can you tell me are we able to sell within the forum?
I have some glazes to sell normally they would just go on ebay.
Look forward to hearing back
Julia :pc:

swirlyarts
03-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Hi,
You can't normally sell to the forum as this is mainly for offering support, advice and fun - not to sell things. Users on here do buy from other members but it's usually after they have been on here for a while and when we can see that they have something to offer the forum rather than just coming on here to sell their things. By all means (and I'm sure another mod will correct me if I'm wrong) feel free to list on ebay and then tell us that it is there but no direct selling on the forum please.
Thanks
Lynsey

candles by lisa
03-09-2007, 09:40 AM
The only other thing I could think of is the swap section. You could swap what you have with another crafter.

Cheers.

Lisa

:D

0103media
03-09-2007, 09:51 AM
You have posted within the rules forum so I'm assuming you have read the rules..

These 2 points should be clear no ?

9, If you wish to advertise/promote your site you have 4 choices 1- email / private message me for our advertising rate… 2 – add your site to www.ukcraftwebsites.co.uk (http://www.ukcraftwebsites.co.uk/) which includes adverts on the forums right hand side, 3 – Add your site to your signature and offer great advice and help to people.. Your reputation will advertise your site itself. 4 – finally try somewhere else to spam ?

10, Signatures or posts must not include “free money” or I make X amount of £ a week or month from affiliate programmes / get rich quick schemes..

Enchanted Ceramics
04-09-2007, 07:04 AM
Hi,
You can't normally sell to the forum as this is mainly for offering support, advice and fun - not to sell things. Users on here do buy from other members but it's usually after they have been on here for a while and when we can see that they have something to offer the forum rather than just coming on here to sell their things. By all means (and I'm sure another mod will correct me if I'm wrong) feel free to list on ebay and then tell us that it is there but no direct selling on the forum please.
Thanks
Lynsey

Thankyou for the help. I have been a part of other groups who do "mix and match " as it were. You just have to get to know the ground rules .

Enchanted Ceramics
04-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Thankyou for the help. Just a matter of getting to know the rules.

swirlyarts
04-09-2007, 07:56 AM
nd if you stray from the rules we will send Peter after you!! :D

candles by lisa
04-09-2007, 08:42 AM

Now there is a threat and a half!!!

Hehe

Lisa

:mf:

littlesnuggler
05-09-2007, 09:43 PM

And you don't want that - believe me! ;)

EMEvans
05-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Ditto, although he is like a humbug, hard on the exterior, soft in the center but sweet all round................lol

Peter
05-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Awwwww..................thanks guys.............now, who shall I ban first.......? :D

Enchanted Ceramics
06-09-2007, 01:12 AM
:mf: Well I don't really know what to think of you lot now ! !
I have found some ceramic crystals that you can add to glazes to give them bursts of colour, so I might just keep them anyway.
Should be fun having a play.

swirlyarts
06-09-2007, 08:03 AM
:mf: Well I don't really know what to think of you lot now ! !
I have found some ceramic crystals that you can add to glazes to give them bursts of colour, so I might just keep them anyway.
Should be fun having a play.

I belong to a swap group on Flickr and it's amazing how many things I've put up for swap only to then find a use for it!!