PDA

View Full Version : Signiture

Trysordy Crafts
21-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Just wondering if a mod can confirm if its ok or not to have my site link in my signiture.

I know its for craft sites only signitures.

If a mod can check it out and pm or reply here if its ok or not (not sure who to speak to lol)

The site contains alot of handmade stuff but obviously there will be items that are manufactured (ie wools etc)

Many Thanks

thestitchandfold
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Same here, I'd love to know, except that my site only has handmade stuff on it.

0103media
06-03-2012, 01:48 PM
The site contains alot of handmade stuff but obviously there will be items that are manufactured (ie wools etc)

Many Thanks

Rules state "craft related"

so your fine.. :)

We basically don't want credit cards and the alike mixed in as it's totally unrelated to the forum and the topics.

hope that helps.

nattynetty
06-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Same here, I'd love to know, except that my site only has handmade stuff on it.

As long as the handmade stuff is made by you and not bought in it's absolutely fine to add it.

Here's the relevant section of the rules...

3. Signatures are limited to a small font, a maximum of four links and a total of 5 lines of text. There should be no large gaps top and bottom, and will be edited by moderators and admin if they take up too much space or include non craft related links.

4. All signature links must be crafts related. (any non craft related signature should not be added until approval has been sought from the moderators or admin.) They should contain products made by you or supplies for making craft items. Bought in craft items can not be promoted. No prices or discounts may be mentioned in signatures.

And here's the link to the full rules http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?58022-The-forum-Rules-updated-version-28-05-11