PDA

View Full Version : Blog hop

Bebebubu
31-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Not sure whether it is the right place to post. I am starting a blog hop every Saturday so that crafters can have one more place to show off their craft. I've noticed it seem there is a blog hop every day of the week but not on Saturday so feel free to link your site to mine.

My blog address is at my signature.

Thanks

hipchickluce
31-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Righto! I will try to keep up with that :) My blog has not been up long:

www.moseleysgiftware.co.uk/blog

It is currently about my journey on a silversmithing course. Should you wish to follow my blog, you type your email address into the bar on the right hand side (pleeeeeease!)

xxxx

Bobley
01-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Sounds interesting, my blog is new and I'm still working on it, have some craft posts scheduled for next few days :)

Kim xx

Bebebubu
07-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Another week of show us your craft is here - feel free to add your blog on ours.

DREAMTIMEMAKES
08-01-2012, 08:36 AM
My blog has been running for a few months now and I would like to know how to attract people who dont craft themselves to it. It is not that I dont want fellow crafters but i would like to widen my horizons. Has anyone got any ideas? The only sugestion I have been given so far was for twilight as a link but I cannot see that working.http://dreamtimemakes.blogspot.com/

Bebebubu
08-01-2012, 12:27 PM
The only thing that I can suggested is Facebook page and twitter. They seem to attract more ppl around the world. also if you can add more phases to your blog, then ppl will be able to find you by googling the related phases.