PDA

View Full Version : Laptops + sunshine just dont mix....

BeadsbyLili
08-08-2007, 04:37 PM
...so here I am - looking out of the window at all the sunshine... and thinking wouldnt it be nice to be sat out there (especially after months of rain!) and so & *ping* goes one of those light bulb moments - I've got a laptop so out I go... but its such a shame as, per the title of this thread, after sitting with the brightness hoiked up to a zillion and still squinting to sew the screen I guess I just have to accept that it aint really gonna work too well... such a shame too...

icecreamgirl
08-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Hehe, good job really or you would NEVER get off the forum!!

BeadsbyLili
08-08-2007, 08:33 PM
I know... my husband already thinks I am surgically attached to it:mf:

icecreamgirl
08-08-2007, 09:31 PM
i keep telling my hubbie we need 2 computers, so he can look at his Vulcan Bomber forum without disturbing me!!

craftyfoxni
08-08-2007, 10:56 PM
took a while but he got a new laptop 2 weeks ago and i get the old one :mf: was hard work trying to make him think it was all his idea and he was doing me a big favour giving me the old one :p:p:p sometimes men can be hard work

OGDesigns
08-08-2007, 11:24 PM
someone should make one of those parasols (you know like the ones for buggies!) to go on the laptops - they would sell like hotcakes as everyone could sit outside and browse forums to their hearts contents!! LOL :D